Is Future Classic out of business?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2023, 09:34 PM
Slu54
Track Day

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
See post before yours.
Doesn't have the hub bolts from what I can see, unless you want to link me. I don't mean the extended lug bolts, screw the wheel spacer onto the wheel hub in the right place before you put the wheel on.
Old 07-27-2023, 10:23 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,456 Likes on 2,360 Posts

Originally Posted by Slu54
Doesn't have the hub bolts from what I can see, unless you want to link me. I don't mean the extended lug bolts, screw the wheel spacer onto the wheel hub in the right place before you put the wheel on.
I contacted them before buying and was told that the pictures are not always correct so message them and ask. They are hubcentric so they will not slip, etc. And use "RENNLIST" to save 10% off.
Old 07-27-2023, 10:31 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

I forgot to say that I have only seen the screws on spacers that are not hubcentric, like the OEM 5mm spacers. Either way, you do not need them with larger ones if you are using the correct bolts. Here is a thread that may help: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...l-spacers.html

Last edited by Bob Z.; 07-27-2023 at 10:33 PM.
Old 08-22-2023, 05:39 PM
Slu54
Track Day

Necropost but I'm also having issues with Future Classic

Jul 19: Order placed for 7mm front kit 15mm rear kit and wheel hangers
Aug 2: Email asking for status (3 weeks). No response.
Aug 8: Email asking for status (4 weeks). No response. I called CC company and they gave me the number they had for Future Classic (they don't list a number anywhere), called twice no one picked up.
Aug 11: Email asking them to ship or I would initiate a fraud claim (4.5 weeks).
Aug 14: Email back from info@futureclassic "Hi XXXXX, Sorry about this. We totally missed your order. We will get this out tomorrow." Indeed, I do get two tracking numbers, 1 for the wheel hanger and 1 for the wheel spacers.
Aug 21: Wheel hanger has been delivered, but tracking number for wheel spacers show the label was printed but nothing else, meaning it hasn't moved (6 weeks).

So buyer beware. Does anyone have any other contact infor for Future Classic, like a phone number that works? I can do the fraud claim but I'd much rather just get my spacers.

Thanks.
Old 08-22-2023, 08:30 PM
BoxKing
Rennlist Member

Received 840 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Slu54
Necropost but I'm also having issues with Future Classic

Jul 19: Order placed for 7mm front kit 15mm rear kit and wheel hangers
Aug 2: Email asking for status (3 weeks). No response.
Aug 8: Email asking for status (4 weeks). No response. I called CC company and they gave me the number they had for Future Classic (they don't list a number anywhere), called twice no one picked up.
Aug 11: Email asking them to ship or I would initiate a fraud claim (4.5 weeks).
Aug 14: Email back from info@futureclassic "Hi XXXXX, Sorry about this. We totally missed your order. We will get this out tomorrow." Indeed, I do get two tracking numbers, 1 for the wheel hanger and 1 for the wheel spacers.
Aug 21: Wheel hanger has been delivered, but tracking number for wheel spacers show the label was printed but nothing else, meaning it hasn't moved (6 weeks).

So buyer beware. Does anyone have any other contact infor for Future Classic, like a phone number that works? I can do the fraud claim but I'd much rather just get my spacers.

Thanks.

Im pissed at myself for not snagging one of the two pairs of 7MM fronts IND had just a cpl weeks ago in stock.
I prefer FC’s setup over any other, so my options are: Wait till IND gets them back in stock, or take a 5 minute detour on one of my drives home from work, to knock on their door.
Old 08-22-2023, 09:10 PM
Slu54
Track Day

Originally Posted by BoxKing
Im pissed at myself for not snagging one of the two pairs of 7MM fronts IND had just a cpl weeks ago in stock.
I prefer FC’s setup over any other, so my options are: Wait till IND gets them back in stock, or take a 5 minute detour on one of my drives home from work, to knock on their door.
Oh they actually have a distributor? I should've probably just ordered through them and avoided this headache. It's not a great deal of money but I want my damn spacers.
Old 08-27-2023, 04:11 AM
KayC
Intermediate

Received 92 Likes on 25 Posts

Bumping this thread. Just curious if anyone bought anything from Future Classic recently. I see their website is still up. Want to make sure they are still doing business before ordering
Old 08-27-2023, 02:04 PM
pkalhan
Racer

Received 73 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by KayC
Bumping this thread. Just curious if anyone bought anything from Future Classic recently. I see their website is still up. Want to make sure they are still doing business before ordering
Not sure I would want to order from a company who is having trouble shipping a product that people have paid for.

Like Bob Z said, have you tried https://4wheelspacers.com
Old 08-27-2023, 10:54 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by pkalhan
Not sure I would want to order from a company who is having trouble shipping a product that people have paid for.

Like Bob Z said, have you tried https://4wheelspacers.com
Yeah, there are a lot of places to get spacers from, and I have had a lot of different ones over the years but 4wheelspacers.com are top-notch spacers/bolts for the money. And use code RENNLIST to save a few bucks.
Old 08-28-2023, 12:57 AM
KayC
Intermediate

Received 92 Likes on 25 Posts

Thanks, I will take a look. I liked the idea of having the spacers bolted down to the hub like the factory spacers from 911s. However, I know its not needed. I will take a look at 4wheelsapcers.
Old 08-28-2023, 07:20 PM
Slu54
Track Day

Originally Posted by KayC
For what its worth, I did get the spacers today after about 6weeks. I actually don't mind the wait, more so the lack of comms and therefore the assumption they aren't going to ship. So they are slow to ship and not very good at comms, but they will reply to you once in a month and will ship after 1.5 months.

Might be better to consider ordering through their distributor.

Quick Reply: Is Future Classic out of business?