Sponsored by:

718 S front "lip" upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 02:55 AM
twentythreemx
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 718 S front "lip" upgrade

Anyone know if a GTS front "lip" (not really sure if its appropriate to call it a splitter?) fits on a base or S model?

Just like how the gts sticks out a little bit. I don't want some crazy aggressive/expensive carbon fiber one..and thats all I've found.

I did find the emc2 adapter to fit the 991 part, but to me that looks like too much still, maybe in person its better idk.. but anyways, if a GTS part will mount right up, that would be ideal.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-18-2022, 02:58 AM
twentythreemx
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as i posted this i just realized how the gts is integrated up more into the bumper on the sides, and the non gts is not... so pretty sure thats a hard no. Any basic upgrades out there anyone knows of? not looking for anything real aggressive or fancy carbon fiber, just something that sticks out a little bit more like the gts
Old 01-19-2022, 09:33 AM
ldamelio
Rennlist Member

Received 1,061 Likes on 583 Posts

https://emc2design.com/718-982-cayma...t-lip-spoilers

Full thread here somewhere about this with several satisfied users and photos. Nice solution - uses a 991.2 front spoiler and emc makes the two side pieces for a finished look. Not sure what is does to balance of car at track speeds. That's something to think about with any cosmetic changer to body, esp. spoilers.

Quick Reply: 718 S front "lip" upgrade