Sponsored by:

Remove dash trim piece?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 04:52 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,457 Likes on 2,361 Posts
Default Remove dash trim piece?

Anyone know how to remove this dash trim piece, the one with the Spyder emblem on it?

Old 09-17-2021, 05:36 PM
bswift
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts

That little piece is part of the cup holder assembly so you would need to remove the longer trim piece directly to the right and then remove the cup holders. When swapping my DB Carbon assembly in I used the photos and comments from this thread as a reference.

I don't know that the little section can be easily removed (if at all). It's connected to the cup holder assembly with a long rod which doesn't look to be removable.
Old 09-17-2021, 05:58 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,457 Likes on 2,361 Posts

Originally Posted by bswift
That little piece is part of the cup holder assembly so you would need to remove the longer trim piece directly to the right and then remove the cup holders. When swapping my DB Carbon assembly in I used the photos and comments from this thread as a reference.

I don't know that the little section can be easily removed (if at all). It's connected to the cup holder assembly with a long rod which doesn't look to be removable.
Thanks, I think I will work on it in the car! I have a smooth finish emblem I want to put in its place and I thought it would be easier to do in the house if I could pop it out.

Quick Reply: Remove dash trim piece?