Sponsored by:

The Fernanado Show .............

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 10:48 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Fernanado Show .............

FA to Ferrari Kubica to Renault ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpSB...eature=related

Roadshow Fernando Alonso calles de Oviedo Asturias - Kart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO6gj...eature=related

Cue in the amigos 1,2,3,.................
Attached Images   
Old 09-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Don't be too hard on yourself Wayne. If it's true, you only missed by two years. Then again a broken clock is right twice a day.....
Old 09-07-2009, 11:06 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
Don't be too hard on yourself Wayne. If it's true, you only missed by two years. Then again a broken clock is right twice a day.....
Those 2 yrs were accounted for in my analysis ..................
Old 09-07-2009, 11:52 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Fernando Alonso...Little Miss Sunshine...bringing joy and happiness to every team she goes to.

Yawn...
Old 09-08-2009, 11:25 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Fernando Alonso...Little Miss Sunshine...bringing joy and happiness to every team she goes to.

Yawn...
Cheer up Lewis , I'm sure you want to see Ferrari winning again
Old 09-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Exactly, it's already been 9 days since the last time...
Attached Images  
Old 09-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,564 Likes on 822 Posts

News flash: they already are.

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
Old 09-08-2009, 12:12 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Yes and No.

I enjoyed watching "The Schumacher Years" at Ferrari simply due to the tremendous team that was assembled. It was a team effort and it showed. So yes, I would like to see THE MOST famous constructor in F1 history continue to win, even in the post Schumacher era...they were Ferrari before Michael and they will be Ferrari after Michael.

What I don't want to see is Alonso bring her baggage to the team, having left a path of destruction in her wake at McLaren and Renault.
Simply put, she is not someone I admire nor respect and irregardless of her skills (as measured against the current F1 talent) and will not cheer for her, even in a Ferrari.

Besides, I am confident that Sato will continue to win every RL F1 poll, given the support of his fans...
Old 09-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
Simply put, she is not someone I admire nor respect and irregardless of her skills
Nailed it....

Old 09-08-2009, 12:25 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc

Yawn...
Renault going flat out for Monza ... after seeing the hapless finn win due to Kers ...

Renault brings back KERS for Monza

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/78404

The Renault team has decided to bring back its Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) for this weekend's Italian Grand Prix.

Renault has not used KERS since the Spanish Grand Prix in May, having decided that it was not offering a sufficient advantage to justify its use.

However, with KERS-equipped cars having proved the benefits of the system in recent races, the French team has decided to re-introduce it at Monza.

The team's director of engineering Pat Symonds reckons KERS will be worth at least a quarter of a second per lap at the fast Italian tack.

"There are three aspects of KERS that need to be considered: laptime, the advantage it gives from the start, and the ability to assist overtaking," said Symonds.

"Firstly, the gain in lap time of running KERS in Monza is likely to be around a quarter of a second and it's worth even more in qualifying as you can do one release before you start a timed lap and another release during the timed lap.

"In terms of the advantage at the start, it's a long way from the grid to the first corner in Monza and KERS will give an advantage of well over fifteen metres compared with non-KERS cars.

"For assisting overtaking, you have to remember that Monza is a circuit where it's very difficult to overtake, but running KERS certainly won't disadvantage us in that respect. All these factors combine to make Monza a very favourable circuit for KERS."
Old 09-08-2009, 12:32 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Yes and No.

I enjoyed watching "The Schumacher Years" at Ferrari simply due to the tremendous team that was assembled. It was a team effort and it showed. So yes, I would like to see THE MOST famous constructor in F1 history continue to win, even in the post Schumacher era...they were Ferrari before Michael and they will be Ferrari after Michael.

What I don't want to see is Alonso bring her baggage to the team, having left a path of destruction in her wake at McLaren and Renault.
Simply put, she is not someone I admire nor respect and irregardless of her skills (as measured against the current F1 talent) and will not cheer for her, even in a Ferrari.

Besides, I am confident that Sato will continue to win every RL F1 poll, given the support of his fans...
Yes Fernanado was responsible for the Mclaren Fiasco after he stole all the documentation from ferrari and illegal gave it to the team forcing RD and others to deal with it ....

Or

He destroyed stoolmacher 2 yrs in a row ending his career and in doing so pushed the amigos into obscurity .....

Big head Fred in Red .... can't wait ...
Attached Images   
Old 09-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,564 Likes on 822 Posts

Old 09-08-2009, 12:48 PM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Do they room for him, they just signed Fischi, Massa is coming back, so will Fischi now become a test driver for them with Alonso coming into the picture
Old 09-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Chads996
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Who gives a schit about FA.

Kudos to Kubica. I am sure he will do well with Renault.

C.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:03 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Yes Fernanado was responsible for the Mclaren Fiasco after he stole all the documentation from ferrari and illegal gave it to the team forcing RD and others to deal with it ....
Without opening Pandora's box here...IIRC, the issue involved Miss Alonso's denial of any knowledge of the stolen information, especially in light of discussions and txt messages with Pedro De La Rosa (test driver), followed by her Academy Award winning performance in blackmailing McLaren in order to gain her release.

Or

He destroyed stoolmacher 2 yrs in a row ending his career and in doing so pushed the amigos into obscurity .....
Had Schumacher's engine not (very uncharacteristically) blown up at Suzuka, I think Schumacher would have won # 8, so given that statement, I hardly classify that as 'destroyed'

Quick Reply: The Fernanado Show .............