Sponsored by:

Oktoberfest of German Sports Cars and NB Concours

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 01:51 PM
paul-hb
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Oktoberfest of German Sports Cars and NB Concours

If you are in the SoCal area, I invite you all to join me and over 150 other German Sports cars for a fun car show on October 4th at Hidden Valley Park inside the Verizon Amphitheater in Irvine. ALL German Sports cars are welcome. The day will start with a continental breakfast at the Sutton Place Hotel (near John Wayne Airport) around 7:00am with a fun cruise to the venue around 8:00am. We have a beautiful lake side setting for the show with German food, Beer Gardens, and Oompa bands. There will be several automotive vendors on hand as well. This is not an uptight concours, but more of a fun show. All this for $20 (for you and your car...additional passengers are only $10 each...under 12 is free). This event is part of ATSC's (charity organization for troubled youth)"Weekend of Car Fun." On Sunday, the annual Newport Coast Concours will take place at the same location with over 150 of the nation's top winning concours cars...truly one of the best kept Concours secrets! Tickets for the concours are $25 each...however, we will have a Porsche corral parking which includes a ticket to the concours and the same great parking as the day before for only $20...additional tickets are only $15. For more information check out the link below or feel free to contact me.

Paul Kramer
714-596-4777
me@paulkramer.com

Newport Coast Concours

Quick Reply: Oktoberfest of German Sports Cars and NB Concours