Sponsored by:

Porsche 356 Solex Matched Carb Set With Tags For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 05:31 PM
ThePezPunx
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Porsche 356 Solex Matched Carb Set With Tags For Sale

Hi I am in Lewiston Idaho and I have the following for sale.
Thank you very much for looking

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Unmolested Porsche 356 Solex Matched Carb Set With Tags (Solex 40 PII-4)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Really nice consecutive numbers matched set of old Porsche 356 carbs. This was a barn find from many moons ago and have been sitting on a shelf in a garage for another 15 years.. I never found the rest of the car to bolt them onto, so I guess its time to let go

I didn't even clean these before i took the pictures, so you can tell what kind of shape they are in. Throttle shafts feel tight and nothing is siezed. They probably need new gaskets and cleaned before use, due to their age and the length of time in storage. The identification tags are still attached and legible (616-108-103-06 & 616-108-104-06).

These carbs are getting harder to find, and its very rare to have a set with the metal identification tags intact and legible! Perfect for the person that wants their restoration done 100% correct. Not to mention the fact that you will waste valuable wrenching time researching the proper kit for your particular carbs without them..

If we ship these out, it will be in one box with plenty of care and padding. If you have a shipping preference and dont mind paying for it, send me a note and we will make it happen!

Disclaimer: Pictures are of actual items for sale. Images have been cropped and manipulated for brightness/contrast only. Items are sold as-is. It's your responsibility to make sure this will fit your vehicle. Ask questions before purchasing! This item is in my posession if it's posted here.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images          
Old 03-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

356 registry probably better site to sell these.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

First post and it is to sell something?? And no price listed... psfftttt!!
Old 03-05-2014, 02:36 PM
ThePezPunx
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry I did not list the price. I am really new to this & dident even notice that I missed one of the more important items It was a blonde moment.

I would like to get $1000 for them.

Thank you for looking & have a awesome day!

Quick Reply: Porsche 356 Solex Matched Carb Set With Tags For Sale