Sponsored by:

Franz Blam Racing Launches New Website

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 03:33 PM
FranzBlamRacing
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Franz Blam Racing Launches New Website

Franz Blam Racing is happy to announce our new website! We took a moment to note some of our proudest achievements in over four decades of competition, describe a few of the services we provide, and created a news page for you to be able to keep up with all of the shop’s developments.

Aside from supporting local club racers we have had successes in most major professional motorsports series in the U.S. since the 70’s!

Here are just a few of the cars, drivers, and races we have been involved in.

Franz Blam Racing is full service one stop shop for your Porsche.

-Race Prep

-Service and Repair

-Parts Sales

-Track Support

Finally, we would be remiss if we did not mention that we are authorized dealers and installers for A.W.E. Tuning (awe-tuning.com) and G.I.A.C. (giacusa.com). Both A.W.E. Tuning and G.I.A.C. have been providing award winning hardware and software for late model German cars for over 15 years. The combination of highly engineered hard parts coupled with expertly written software will take your late model Porsche to the next level.

Of course, the site is a work in progress, so please feel free to provide whatever input you think will help us in making it better.

If you have any specific questions or would like to set up a consultation, please call or email me directly.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Melvin Hodges
melvin.hodges@franzblamracing.com
Franz Blam Racing
www.franzblamracing.com

Quick Reply: Franz Blam Racing Launches New Website