Sponsored by:

Superb Porsche 356 Mechanic In Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 01:28 PM
gchait
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superb Porsche 356 Mechanic In Atlanta

The mechanical portion of my restoration of a Porsche 356C is finished, thanks to the able assistance of Jim Posey - my mechanic - and I must say that this is the most delightful classic car I've ever owned. No rattles, tight around curves, and not drafty in the winter. I like the car so much that I would actually be interested in trading my Morgan and my MGTC - both of which have been restored - for a 356 convertible.

I cannot say enough good things about my mechanic - Jim Posey. Jim is an experienced race car mechanic who I've known for over two decades and through quite a few car restorations. He charges a most reasonable $25 per hour - and yes, you read that correctly - and he's done everything except an engine rebuild on my 356C and done it expertly. He's also not a snot about what he will work on, as are some of the Porsche mechanics in this area, and he is as honest as the day is long. Best of all, he comes to you and works at your location, and relies on you to buy parts which means that you don't have to pay a mechanic's markup on parts. I gave him a factory manual for reference if he needed it, and he was good to go.

So...if you're in the Atlanta area and are in need of a good 356 mechanic, call Jim at 770-253-6216. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Quick Reply: Superb Porsche 356 Mechanic In Atlanta