Sponsored by:

Barn find, whats it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 09:31 PM
mtn 3
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Barn find, whats it worth?

I just came across what looks to be a 356c, not sure as I cant see the rear of the car yet to confirm.
Story goes something like this, friend of a friend said to me the other day hey I know you are into the p cars and a rancher I know of has an old one sitting behind his house.
I tried as nonchalanly as possible to ask where. I took a drive out today and sure as anything there it is. Paint is wasted but it looks complete and straight.All glass looks good and from the way the car sits I think the motor is in it. i I am going out to knock on the door tomorow but have know idea what this car could be worth.
Thanks in advance, any advice would be great. I it is all really there I will try to buy it on the spot. I will try to get pics soon.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:58 PM
bleucamaro
Drifting

If it has disc brakes, its a C. If it was kept where it was dry, there might not be a ton of rust, but if it was in the weather you can count on replacing the floor pans, rockers and lower door skins. Is it a coupe, cab, sunroof coupe?

What part of the country is the car in?
Old 06-12-2008, 10:19 PM
mtn 3
Rennlist Member

It is in an open air carport. In high altitude of Colorado. Coupe but cant tell if it has a sunroof.
I can see the front of the car and sides from about 50 feet but did not want to trespass for a better look.

Quick Reply: Barn find, whats it worth?