Notices
356 Forum 1948-1965
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Palooza in Eureka Springs, AR - anyone going?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 10:23 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Porsche Palooza in Eureka Springs, AR - anyone going?

Porsche Palooza is November 9-11 in Eureka Springs, AR. They are thinking they will have about 200 cars. I have heard from more than one person it is a GREAT event. This will be my first one.

Our MTFR #8 is a caravan over to the event. Who else is going, and further, are you heading west on I-40 to get there? If you are, would you like to be a part of the caravan? Email me if interested.

Also, if you are going, no matter from which direction... make sure you have your hotel reservations. They only have a few rooms left.

Shane
Old 10-30-2007, 01:29 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 357 Likes on 158 Posts

I was registered to attend this year, but just emailed Leonard that I won't be able to fly in for the event this time to pick up my trophy that I didn't get last year!

If y'all have a chance to go, GO!!!! It is a very fun low key event. There was about 100 cars last year and will probably be the same this year. If you have problems with your ears, wear ear plugs to the welcome party. The band was GREAT (same Band will be up from Little Rock this year), but it was waaaaaaay to loud. We were all horse the next day from shouting to each other so we could hear what we were saying, AND we weren't even in the banquet room, we sat in the foyer!!! LOL I suppose 400+ Grateful Dead show in the past can make your ears a little sensitive as you get older....... Sheeze.......

Eureka Springs is a quirky little town. I just love it. Too bad we didn't move there instead of Hot Springs. We might still be living in R Can Saw...........

HAVE FUN !!!