West Coast Holiday Pics part #2

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 11:19 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 357 Likes on 158 Posts
Default West Coast Holiday Pics part #2

Here are a couple of pics from the drive up from Snowmass to Steamboat Springs yesterday:

The following were taken today. As you can see it rained. However, the Funkhana went on as planned. There were about 20 cars (out of the 180 registered) that showed up and did it anyway. More power to 'em!!!! Some of the guys really wanted to win BAD. There was some serious slippin' and slidin' going on.

Later in the morning most of us took off and enjoyed cruising around the Steamboat area DESPITE the rain. Fall colors are starting to appear and there was even snow at some of the higher elevations.

Tomorrow is the show. Say a prayer that it doesn't rain!!

JoAnne

PS: I really dislike the freebie photo editing software that came with my new lap top. Please excuse the size of the pics I've posted here. I'm doing it EXACTLY what I do at home with Photoshop, but it appears that this stupid thing isn't doing what I'm telling it to do. It stinks and I'm dumping it as soon as we get home!!
Old 09-09-2006, 01:03 AM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 122 Posts

Looks like fun! Thanks for the pics!
Old 09-09-2006, 11:52 AM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 357 Likes on 158 Posts

AHHHH!!!!!! It's just POURING this morning!!! They have put the car show on hold until 10:00am. Looks like it may blow over for the afternoon....

Quick Reply: West Coast Holiday Pics part #2