356 parts for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Calmchaos
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 356 parts for sale.

Hello all!
Im usually a 944 man. But my father has informed me that he has an entire 1600 cc. engine, transmission, and rear axle in his shed. He is looking to sell all of it.

Everything is in good shape from what he tells me, but I will send pictures of anything requested.

If there is anything you guys want or need. Shoot me a PM or you could respond here. And I'll go out there and see if he has what you need.

He has no need for any of it. So dont be hesitant to ask.

Thanks!
-Brett
Old 04-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Pedro356C
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Brett...would be great if you could provide the engine's serial # in order to register it on the 356registry's database...the guys there work really hard to locate and list all 356s and engines around the world...maybe your engine would complete somebody else's car!!! The 356 database is a priceless source for all 356 lovers!
Old 04-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Calmchaos
Rennlist Member

Hey guys.
Ive been getting a couple messages requesting engine and trans numbers. I should have them tomorrow. I would have had them today if it hadnt taken 4 hours to get my steering shaft in my 944.
I am pretty sure though that it all came out of a 1959? I am fairly certain but i dont know much about 356's. I also think that the body (rest of the car) is somewhere out in california.
The engine and trans and other misc. stuff was given to my father by a friend many years ago.
It is all in pieces. But I see no reason why any of it would not work properly.

Sorry about the delay on the info. I didnt think the work today would take as long as it did.
Ill try my damndest to have it tomorrow.
And if anyone knows exactly where the serial numbers would be, it would be helpful.

Thanks for your patience.
-Brett
Old 04-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Calmchaos
Rennlist Member

OK, i have a ton of pictures but my internet is sucking, and I wont be able to upload them for a little while.

Again, I greatly apologize, but dialup out in the woods is not exactly condusive to uploads. And when I find the engine serial ill post it.

Sorry again
-Brett

Quick Reply: 356 parts for sale.