1962 356 Cab (sort of)

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 03:04 AM
thapimp356
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1962 356 Cab (sort of)

At Auction Item number: 8043504207

Here we have what was my backup plan if I did not find a cabriolet. Well, I found a cab so I am offering all the sheet metal needed to convert a B/C coupe to a cab. You get the following: 1. Top frame (Ruetter) 2. Doors 3. Rear Fenders 4. Rear Cowl 5. Cab Decklid 6. Windshield frame and or front cowl 7. Porsche 356 1962 Cabriolet VIN plate The doors are in nice shape. The rear fenders, rear cowl, and deck lid have been ground down to bare metal with a wire grinder so what you see is metal, not rust. The top frame is by far one of the uglier top frames I have come across and will need some TLC, but it is a factory B/C Ruetter frame, it is also missing a few things. You have the choice of the whole front cowl (the green one) or if you want to save on shipping and ship everything UPS you can take the VIN plate and the red windshield frame. if you take the whole green front cowl expect to have to ship truck, which will be on the buyer to arrange. PLEASE, PLEASE look at all pics carefully and know what you are getting. These pieces are not mint condition so don't expect them to be when you get them. What you are getting is a VERY ambitious way to build a cab. All you will need is a B/C coupe roller, but they are easy to find. I am a Registry member and have an feedback rating of 100% so bid with confidence. I will answer all questions quickly.
Attached Images  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:44 AM
ventoGT
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not trying to be a jerk, but every time I see one of your posts it is to flog a product you are selling somewhere. You have to be a member to sell anything on this site, and it's only $32 for a two year membership. The 356 content isn't terrific here, but just about every other board is fantastic, so please become a member before you post stuff to sell. It costs Jenn and John a ton of time and money to keep this site running.

Who knows, maybe someday the registry folk will find their way over here and start using a real Bulletin board instead of that listserv!

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but I have gotten a ton out of this site and it isn't expensive at all to become a member--I have gotten out wayyy more than the $32 I have put into this place.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:52 AM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by ventoGT
Not trying to be a jerk, but every time I see one of your posts it is to flog a product you are selling somewhere. You have to be a member to sell anything on this site, and it's only $32 for a two year membership. The 356 content isn't terrific here, but just about every other board is fantastic, so please become a member before you post stuff to sell. It costs Jenn and John a ton of time and money to keep this site running.

Who knows, maybe someday the registry folk will find their way over here and start using a real Bulletin board instead of that listserv!

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but I have gotten a ton out of this site and it isn't expensive at all to become a member--I have gotten out wayyy more than the $32 I have put into this place.

Quick Reply: 1962 356 Cab (sort of)