Sponsored by:

Antlope Valley PCA

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 01:01 AM
N.Masco
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Antlope Valley PCA

I would just like to extend an invitaion to any 356 owners who are interested in joining the PCA. Our chapter is growing quickly, but I would like to see some 356's.

For anybody interested, the official region is defined by this map: www.pca.org/cai/Aboutour.htm, but our actual membership varies from Los Angeles to all over europe.

We do a general breakfast meeting the first Saturday of every month at the Greenhouse Cafe in Lanscaster, just off of avenue K. Starting at 9:30, this is just a social gathering, but additional events vary monthly to help us enjoy driving our Porsches. Of course, membership also includes the Panorama magazine and a local newsletter.

Web site is: www.pca.org/cai . My e-mail is neilmasco@sbcglobal.net , or you can just show up at the meeting. I hope to see some new (to me) 356's there!

-Neil
Old 11-03-2005, 03:13 AM
vette4lyfe
Three Wheelin'

If only the southern border was a lil more south... Santa Clarita checking in
Old 11-04-2005, 12:10 AM
N.Masco
Instructor

Alen, we have at least 14 members with Santa Clarita/Valencia/Stevenson Ranch addresses, plus a couple in Saugus, and 4 in Canyon Country. I can't say who among them will be at breakfast Saturday, but you are welcome to join us!
Old 11-04-2005, 02:45 AM
vette4lyfe
Three Wheelin'

Hey Neil,

Thanx for the email.. This looks like its a monthly event. When I get my Porsche running ill be joing you guys more often. But I can't make it this saturday because i have to be in pasadena by noon.. I am looking forward to joining you guys later on

Now is this a 356 party? or are the others invited too?

Keep us informed on later functions and breakfasts
Old 11-04-2005, 10:31 AM
N.Masco
Instructor

This is all types of cars. Mine is a 928. I'm just trying to make more locals aware of our existence. We only have one 356 member, but he is in europe, so I was hoping to get some more 356's to join.

Quick Reply: Antlope Valley PCA