HEY HARRY!!! Where are you??!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 09:36 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 352 Likes on 156 Posts
Default HEY HARRY!!! Where are you??!!

What happened to Harry Hoffman? He's disappeared into thin air???

J
Old 10-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think he got a girlfriend. Check out the OT board.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:38 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Fill
I think he got a girlfriend. Check out the OT board.
Now THAT explains EVERYTHING!!! LOL

Thanks Phil!!!

JoAnne
Old 10-23-2005, 09:03 PM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts

yeah things are lookin good

no, honestly i havent been on the boards much in the last few monthes; infact ive only known liz a bout a week now, so its not because of her at all. actually i hadnt posted anything in a long time until last week. just been busy, working, working on renovating the house little by little, and being a bit introspective. ive been to the boards a few tmes and read in the past few mos. but really didnt feel like posting much or like i had anything of value to add, i guess ive just been burnt out on a lot of stuff lately, not just rennlist or porsches, but in general, and have been kinda taking some me time. im slowly getting back though, so you'll see me around here more than i have been lately, but probably not as much as my usual pace.

hope all is well with you guys!
Old 10-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No Problem.
haven't seen you around much. all is well?
Old 10-23-2005, 11:40 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Fill
No Problem.
haven't seen you around much. all is well?
Phil, Yup, sort of..... Our house is for sale www.bestofhotsprings.com (104 in Driftwood). They sure don't sell as fast as they do back home in California. The average house sell in 6 months. Our house is "above average" price wise by Hot Springs standards and has been for sale for 8 weeks now. Who knows how long it's going to take. We have no idea where we'll go once it sells. I guess we'll rent for a while and just figure it out. Maybe Paso Robles / Palm Desert / Nashville / North of Dallas. We'll see......... Where ever we go there will HAVE TO BE more Porsche folks and Porsche stuff around as living here has been very frustrating for die hard Porsche fanatics like us!!

Thanks for asking

Harry!!! Glad to her from you pal!!!! Just wanted to let you know that the 912 Lone Star Bash in Hot Springs has been cancelled. Guess that's a good thing for us because it's sort of hard to keep a house clean if you have 70 people trugging though the house. Guess we'll meet face to face some other time.....

J
Old 10-24-2005, 12:47 AM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

best of luck with the house! i know what you mean it took my parents almost a year to sell up here, and they ended up going with different realiters every 3 mos or so. its agravating, but it will sell, just keep your head up.

sorry to hear its been canceled! i was about ready to start looking for flights to little rock or somthing but didnt know which date it would be. well, after you get settled in and decide to have an event, or are ready for company let me know! it may not be in the 912 (taking a year off to go through the brakes, suspension and carbs), but i wont renig on you
Old 10-24-2005, 09:53 AM
sharky47
Set to Full-Auto
Rennlist Member

Received 126 Likes on 67 Posts

My vote for a place to move would be Central Tx, I just got back from the first of MANY wrenching partys in San Marcos.....
Old 10-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Pedro356C
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I heard Harry won the lottery...about 100 mil as I know...the guy is living at the French Riviera and driving an original 1973 RS sky blue! ;- )
Old 11-08-2005, 07:33 PM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

roflmao good one pedro! actually, pedrio is about half right. im no longer in the states. i packed up and went into exile in Mexico. The locals call me El Melenudo (the hairy one).

Quick Reply: HEY HARRY!!! Where are you??!!