Sponsored by:

South Fla Porsche Owners "Get together"

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Pedro356C
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool South Fla Porsche Owners "Get together"

Dear Rennlisters...I'm forwarding the last message from the organizer...last time we had about 20 cars and tons of fun...this time we plan to double both...
This is NOT a PCA event...it's an informal get together actually...interested parties please contact me at: pedro@importstones.com

Take care...

Our next event is getting set up and ready to go. We are set to meet at Rally Point in Weston (Winn-Dixie Parking lot) off I-75 and Griffin Rd West Exit on the 6th of August. 1st rally point will be in Winn Dixie parking lot on your right as you come off Griffin Rd West exit from I-75.

When? August 6th
Time? 10:30 am and we leave rally point at 11:30 am sharp.
Destination? John Stretch Park on US 27.

From 1st Rally Point in Weston, we will go through Weston Suburbs to Rally Point B (to make sure we are all together) than head North on US 27 to John Stretch Park (Just north of South Bay). Should be about 1 hr and 20 minute drive. Make sure your tanks are full. There is a 7-11 (Citgo) in this Winn Dixie Parking lot if you wish to top off your tanks. Also, there are gas stations along route in these small towns where you could top off on way back. We have the exclusive use of the covered Pavilion and restroom facilities are available and are scheduled to be at the park from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.

The theme of this caravan will be that of a picnic. PLEASE bring a small cooler with your drinks and food. No food or drinks will be provided. The fee to participate will be $ 8/per car. This will pay for the permits we had to acquire from the City of Palm Beach to have exclusive use of the Pavilion. Please try to bring exact change. The person who packs the most extravagant picnic will win a black stainless steel "Carrera" rear license plate frame ($69 value).

We also will have a swap meet, so bring any small items that you wish to sell that is Porsche related.

Maps will be provided on site, should we get separated. If you wish to go on your own if you are up North or in Palm Beach County, simply get on US 27 and head towards Clewiston (just south of Lake Okeechobee) and as soon as you pass South Bay (watch speed in this town) John Stretch Park will be on right hand side just before the City of Clewiston. Plan to arrive there around 1 p.m
Old 07-26-2005, 11:59 PM
Rico
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

count me in!
Old 07-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Pedro,

I can't come this time but when next time comes, let me know (I'm the guy in Surfside with red 993), I won't miss another one!
Old 07-30-2005, 09:34 PM
Pedro356C
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Finn...I hope to see you next time...as neighbors we should park the cars together sometime... my e-mail address is pedro@importstones.com and I live at the Surfside Blvd.

Take care...

Pedro

Quick Reply: South Fla Porsche Owners "Get together"