Notices
356 Forum 1948-1965
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intercity will be bringing our newest Baby to us soon!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 04:49 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg D.
Ok, now I get it. You sold max but somehow scored a perfect A coupe AND a speedster !
You are absolved of all Sins Mother superior !!! Congrats !!!
Thank you Greg!!!!

There's been a change. They are now picking up first thing Sunday Morning. That's okay. It's still on it's way SOOOOOON!!!!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy,
OH BOY!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!

JoAnne
Old 08-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Jerry Garwick
Racer

Location: Prather, California: somewhere in the middle of the State
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JoAnne

In the Williamsburg pictures there is something falling from the sky causing the cars to be covered with various things. What is that phenom? Why is the ground wet? Never saw anything like it in this part of California during the summer.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:31 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by Jerry Garwick
JoAnne

In the Williamsburg pictures there is something falling from the sky causing the cars to be covered with various things. What is that phenom? Why is the ground wet? Never saw anything like it in this part of California during the summer.
Ah Jerry,

It wasn't in the summer. It was fall.... Hmmmm am I wrong but I believe it's the same stuff that fell from the sky during North Meets south last Spring? Or was it the Spring before? Or was it at both?? Oh and I think it fell for the 1st annual February All Euro Car Meet (Formerly Dunkel's). LOL

There was more water in the cars than around the cars in Williamsburg. It only POURED on and off for a couple of hours, then the sun came out and it was really humid. It actually was sort of fun to take a car that won at PCA Parade in full Concours and have it get drenched (inside AND out) and then have to drive it back to the hotel for 37 miles on wet and muddy pavement on race tires!!! Gee, come to think of it, we were really laughing after the initial shock wore off and had a great time in the rain. Still funny to think about it today.

JoAnne
Old 08-07-2005, 10:47 PM
InTheAir
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Two words: In - credible!!

Quick Reply: Intercity will be bringing our newest Baby to us soon!!!!!