Sponsored by:

356 price

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 11:58 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts

Wooooo Hooooooo!!!! We're having fun now!!!!

That's one BIG Toe! Bigger than it actually is

No sorry needed for Robert he'll think this it's hilarious too!

Ya got me Big time!!
JoAnne

PS: Think we are a little of the subject here???
PSS: Is it just me or does it seem that only the "younger" 356ers are posters here on Rennlist? Hmmmm....
Old 05-18-2005, 12:33 AM
sharky47
Set to Full-Auto
Rennlist Member

Received 126 Likes on 67 Posts

The toe photochop is priceless!........

Guess I'll jump in here and help represent those "damned young'ns" here in rennlist. I aquired my first Porsche when I was 19 (87 944S), bought a 924 parts car at 20, and bought another 944 as well as a 356C project at my current 21 years of age (22 next month).

And here's me doing what I love most - expending copious amounts of ammo!
Attached Images    
Old 05-18-2005, 05:20 AM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by RJT
Harry, you don't look ANYTHING like I'd picture you. You look really innocent an sweet.... Not all tough like your writing style sometimes suggests.

my writing style suggests tough? hmmm.. i dunno, im usually an easy going guy, but my biggest weaknesses are that i am very **** retentive, very particular, and very stressed. sort of impatient, sort of direct. ill probably die of a heart attack before im 40.

ill try to bend over backwards to do anything i can.. but with how stressed and wigged out i can get, i can become real.. blunt. the customer service industry has destroyed me, and has turned me into a real *****.. i just get sick of the bitching, and hardly have patience for anything anymore. im not always like that.. but ill admit that i have my moments every once in a while.

Originally Posted by alarti
Harry:

Excuse my ignorance but could you please post a picture of the wheels that are the source of your endless nights? Thanks...
History:
The "gas-burners" or "5- bolt Mahle" wheels come from the Porsche 914-6's, 3300 of these Porsches were built in the years 70 to 72. The "gas-burners" was a factory option, so the wheel is quite rare. The firm MAHLE in Germany produced these wheel's on orders from Porsche. The wheel's were forged in magnesium and weigh about 7 lbs. They where the lightest wheels ever factory fitted from Porsche.
Mahle is still around to day and manufacture high quality engine parts, but the wheel production has since been sold to BBS Kraftfahrzeugtechnik AG in Schiltach, Germany.

Old 05-18-2005, 11:05 AM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by hoffman912
has turned me into a real *****.. i just get sick of the bitching
See that's what I mean.......

Originally Posted by Sharky47
The toe photochop is priceless!........
Yup and it gets better!!!!!

J