Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Sold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Dealer Inventory 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 at Porsche West Broward

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 01:07 PM
dhus@penskeautomotive
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 at Porsche West Broward

Year: 2008
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 24185
Color: White
VIN: WP0AC29928S792130
Price (no $ sign please): $102900
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): South
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

2008 Porsche 911 GT3 for Sale at Porsche West Broward!

Complimentary Nationwide Delivery!
We want your Trade-In! Aggressive pricing and competitive trade values!
ONLY 24,185 Miles!
27 High Resolution Photos, Complete Warranty History and CarFax Vehicle History Report on file. Call 954-901-3084 to request them.

Color & Equipment
Carrara White Exterior with Black Leather Interior.
All Excl.Opt Stitch Dev Color, Dashboard Stitching Dev. Color, Door Stitching in Dev. Color, Door Handle Stitching Dev.Clr., Dev.Stitching Side Centr Cnsl, Rear Side Panel Dev.Stitching, Seat Stitch Deviating Clr. GT3, Heated Front Seats, Sound Package Plus, Fire Extinguisher, Chrono Package Plus, Floor Mats in Interior Color, Instr Surround Painted Ext Clr, Lid of Strg Bin Alcant. W/Logo, Wheels Painted in Dev. Color, Door Entry Grds Carbon Illumin, Interior Package Carbon, Adaptive Sport Seats, Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor, PCM 2.1 w/ Extended Navigation, Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package, Seat Belts in Guards Red.

About Porsche of West Broward
Porsche West Broward is the new international standard for Porsche Dealerships with a state-of-the-art 66,000 sq. ft. indoor showroom and service department. PWB has 21 service bays, a quick alignment machine, on site paint & wheel repair, and an amazing detail facility. From a simple oil change to something more complicated, our highly trained factory-certified technicians can have your car back on the road in no time. We also provide Porsche service loaners as well as a complimentary shuttle service for all of our customers. We are confident to say that you will not find another Porsche dealership with PWB's facility, capabilities and high quality of service.

Why Buy from Us
Porsche West Broward is conveniently located at 4641 SW 148th Ave. Davie, FL 33331, and sells to customers nationwide! We're determined to be there for you throughout the life of your vehicle, and we're committed to providing you with the highest quality Porsche service. We exist for our customers and do our best to make every customer happy. We require honesty and integrity in everything we do, and we will live up to our commitments.
Attached Images           
Old 11-18-2016, 03:59 PM
fifthspadz
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great Tommy! I have to stop clicking your posts before I get an funny ideas.
P.S. How was the trip up north? Cold enough to make you miss FL?
R.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:04 PM
dhus@penskeautomotive
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default From Tommy

Thank you for the email and very nice to hear from you. And it was a little cool in New England and we enjoyed it. However, I am happy to be back in South Florida where the temperature hovers in the mid-70s all day now.
This car is very nice and was a one owner. A good client of mine traded it in for his GT3RS last weekend. Let me know if you would like to acquire it. I can ship it to your house.

Have a good weekend.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:06 PM
fifthspadz
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When it is time for a RS, that's when you will hear from me. Or when I move to FL

Quick Reply: Dealer Inventory 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 at Porsche West Broward