Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Just For Fun: 2012 Mustang Roush Stage 3 Phase 2 - 625 HP, #6 of 25, Immaculate!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 06:46 PM
BBA
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just For Fun: 2012 Mustang Roush Stage 3 Phase 2 - 625 HP, #6 of 25, Immaculate!

Year: 2012
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Mileage (numbers only please): 20874
Color: Black
VIN: 1ZVBP8CF4C5253264
Price (no $ sign please): $39950
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Figured you guys would like this. 625 HP is good for a few laughs. It's the anti-Porsche, but damn it is fun.

Summary: 2012 Roush Mustang Stage 3 Hyper Phase 2, #6 of 25 in the Hyper "Gas It Green" package, 20,874 miles, 6-speed manual, Mustang Premium package, super clean inside and out.

In the following paragraphs I will attempt to describe this very special car in excruciating detail. This is Gas It Green Hyper #6 of 25. The Hyper package was essentially a fully loaded Stage 3, with a number of exclusive options (see below). For those unaware of the Roush process, they take delivery of brand new Mustangs directly from Ford, upgrade them, and sell them through Roush Ford dealerships with a warranty. This is a well-integrated package, not an amateur hack job. Unlike the Shelby GT500 the Roush retains the aluminum 5.0L V8, making it a lighter car up front. When new, many reviews felt that the Stage 3 Roush captured the both nimble feel of the Boss 302 and the raw power of the GT500, making it a good compromise between the two.

Options:
Mustang Premium Package: HID lighting, LED sequential tail lights, color adjustable interior ambient lighting, Shaker 500 audio with CD, Sirius satellite radio, Sync system with USB/aux/Bluetooth, split folding rear seats, power locks/mirrors, keyless entry, Homelink, TPMS, Advance-Trac traction and stability control

Roush Stage 3 Hyper Features:
5.0L V8 with TVS supercharger providing 540 HP, upgraded to 625 HP with Phase 2 package (cold air intake, smaller supercharger pulley, tune)
Black valve covers, Roush hood struts
Full performance exhaust and tips
3.73 rear axle ratio
20" Roush wheels
Full performance suspension with tuned struts, springs, and sway bars
Performance brakes with 4-piston front calipers, two-piece front rotors, painted rear calipers, and slotted rotors
Body upgrades including front bumper and foglamps, rear bumper and valence, side skirts, rear spoiler, rear blackout panel with Jack Roush signature, upper and lower billet grille, rear window louvers, and badging
Interior upgrades including leather sport seating with Hyper stitching and suede inserts, door panels with Hyper stitching, Roush pedal covers, suede shift boot with Hyper stitching, suede steering wheel, illuminated door sills, vent pod boost gauge, Roush floor mats, white faced gauges, Roush trunk tool kit, badging

Other Upgrades: Hurst shifter (original included), matte black wheels, tinted side markers, tail lights, and foglights, tinted windows, faux carbon fiber trim

Exterior: Overall a fantastic looking car. The "Gas It Green" Hyper package stripes are a great contrast to the black paint. Paint is in excellent condition, with a recent professional clay bar, polish, and wax. Great deep shine and very close to flawless. Almost zero rock chips up front, no dents, dings, or exterior scratches. Excellent glass with no major chips or pitting.

Interior: As close to flawless as a 2012 will get inside, nearly perfect. No stains, tears, cracks, scratches, smells, or signs of smoking or pets. Leather is nearly perfect, carpet is nearly perfect, vinyl and plastic is nearly perfect. Everything works exactly as it should, with the driver's seat base just replaced due to an inoperative motor.

Mechanical: Again in excellent condition. Needless to say, the engine in this car is simply incredible. Stock levels of Mustang GT power at low throttle, but a totally different animal when the supercharger starts producing boost. Simply incredible levels of power and response, with possibly the best intake and exhaust sound that I have ever experienced. The engine runs great without any caution lights or mechanical issues, and a recent oil change. Suspension is nice and tight without being harsh, it makes the Mustang feel surprisingly nimble. No suspension pulling, clunks, or other signs of damage or wear. The upgraded Roush brakes are strong without any vibration or pulling. The transmission shifts smoothly without any grinding or popping out of gears, the Hurst shifter makes for very nice tight gates, and the clutch is strong without any sign of slipping. Tires are in excellent condition. Overall it is an incredible driving car that will put a goofy smile on your face, simply a huge amount of fun.

Flaws: Overall this is a superb car, ready to make other Mustang enthusiasts jealous at your local cars and coffee. I am very particular about cars and fully believe in full disclosure, most of these flaws are very minor. Exterior -- one small chip in left hyper stripe (see picture), left exhaust tip is slightly crooked, very light curb scratches on two wheels. Interior -- very light wear on the outer bolsters on both seats, tiny chip near the cup holder, light wear on driver's floor mat. Finally, the car shows a light accident on the Carfax on 1/14/14. This is shown as a light front end accident with under $1000 damage. I have had two professional inspections completed for structural damage, both came back that the car has not had any structural repair work done. Paint work is top notch without any obvious signs such as mask lines, anyone short of a professional will never know that any paintwork has been done.

I have described this car to the best of my ability, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Upon request I have over 100 high resolution DSLR photos, a copy of the Carfax, and the original window stickers. Title is clean, clear, and in hand. This is a superb car that only needs a new home, I would happily drive it anywhere.

About Me: I am a lifelong car enthusiast, engineer, and Porsche Club member that enjoys playing with cars. I am active in the Pelican Parts and Rennlist online Porsche community, 1970 Mustang owner, and a religious attendee of Cars & Coffee Wichita. At my small indoor dealership I strive to do things better, without the games, hidden fees, and hassles frequently associated with buying a used car. If you are interested in a professional and straightforward used car buying experience please give me a call. If this isn't the right car for you, I also offer flat rate vehicle locating for late model used vehicles. Regardless of your car buying needs, I promise to treat you with honesty, integrity, and never waste your time.

Old 04-11-2015, 06:17 PM
BBA
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold! What a fun car.

Quick Reply: Just For Fun: 2012 Mustang Roush Stage 3 Phase 2 - 625 HP, #6 of 25, Immaculate!