Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2006 911 S Cabrio Lapis Blue - Natural Brown Full Leather - Chrono, Hard Top

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 06:11 AM
Damon in Pittsburgh
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2006 911 S Cabrio Lapis Blue - Natural Brown Full Leather - Chrono, Hard Top

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 52600
Color: Lapis Blue - Natural Brown Full Leather
VIN: WP0CB29976S766406
Price (no $ sign please): $38750
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2006 911 S cabrio
52,600Miles, $38750 - couple people interested in the car but no deposits - this is my bottom line price so i figured i would put it out there.

Stunning Lapis Blue with Full Leather Natural Brown Interior including recent wrapped center console by Classic9. Car is mechanically excellent with great maintenance history and very good condition cosmetically being very honest.
$104k High Spec car - Chrono, Xenon, Sport Wheel, Power Seats and Bose. The only notable option missing is heated seats. The car also has a matching Lapis Hard Top and Electric Hoist that i came across last year separately. The car has dension blue tooth as well as the smart top module that allows you to put down top from key fob and one touch from the center console (which should have been standard from the factory). I love this car and im still a bit on the fence about selling my perfect spec of a car - but i want to get a cayman s and back into the vintage p car i miss.

Please check out more pics and service records here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/10770...CO7qi_uGp82Qfw

Contact me at spencerpittsburgh AT gmail - prefer over messages here.

I will try to be entirely forthright in my description - i have sold and bought many cars, I would like your expectations to be exceeded when you see/receive the car.

Maintenance: See google link for all records/pics. Previous owner did clutch at 33k. I just did water pump/thermostat before i put her away for winter. Two oil changes this year and i cut the oil filters to check for any debris (see album) and they are clean. New dunlop race maxx tires in september....yeah they are expensive - the tires that are on the new gt3 - super sports were back ordered and i think my dealer was using me as guinea pig : ) Did 50k service and you can see condiiton report. Also did PPI when i bought car from respected indy shop (that i found here) - they mentioned the second window regulator was misbehaving but myself and my local porsche dealer have not recreated that problem. The car mechanically needs nothing. The only thing to note is i did not get navigation DVD with car.

Exterior: I rate it 8/10. I have to subtract two because there are a good amount stone chips, road rash and scratches on the front bumper/hood. The front bumper was repainted by previous owner. the rest of the paint on the car is 10/10. I just did a two stage polish. Soft top looks great for age of car and has typical wear marks above guides. Wheels are in very good condition with some very minor rash. The lapis blue hard top was from a 996 and it is in average to very good condition.

Interior: Again i rate it 8/10. All the natural leather looks amazing - a color that never fails to disappoint. Very little wear on drivers bolster. Soft touch vinyl has very typical wear for 997's - by seat belt brackets, ignition ring,etc.There are some very light scratches by the door pull from fingernails perhaps. I wrapped center console to take care of scratches from Classic 9 interiors and it looks awesome. E brake and gear shift leather has wear. I have two sets of brown floor mats (one in plastic) because suncoast had sale.

History: I bought this car a year ago from a private pca'er in north carolina. You will see i enjoyed the car alot in the past year. The reason is we have a cottage 3 hours from our home and we drove this many trips out there because we enjoyed it so much. The gentlemen i bought it from was a luxury car buyer maybe more than a p car enthusiast. He was looking to buy sl amg after this car. He had the car for two years and he originally bought it from collection in florida.

Trades: I probably will end up looking to sell this outright but if you have a nice cayman s (preferably 987.2 pdk) or a 993 (cabrio/coupe 6 speed) or sc/911 - let me know.
Attached Images               

Last edited by Damon in Pittsburgh; 01-26-2015 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Price change
Old 01-09-2015, 12:49 AM
Damon in Pittsburgh
Rennlist Member

Old 01-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Blu311
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Beautiful Lapis Blue!

Good price for an S with those options, GLWS!
Old 01-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Damon in Pittsburgh
Rennlist Member

Thanks Blue!
Old 01-17-2015, 08:41 PM
Damon in Pittsburgh
Rennlist Member

Old 01-18-2015, 12:13 PM
911Königin
Rennlist Member

Received 521 Likes on 298 Posts

Favorite color
Old 01-18-2015, 09:07 PM
Cream
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful color combo and options! GLWS
Old 01-22-2015, 01:38 AM
Damon in Pittsburgh
Rennlist Member

Price Drop to $39750 - new car(s) is coming into focus.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Damon in Pittsburgh
Rennlist Member

Alot of folks have contacted me since the price drop - ill go ahead and put my bottom line price out there at ------------------> $38,750.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:59 PM
wafflesaffle
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is an aggressive price!
Old 01-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Blu311
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Great price, wrong side of the country, GLWS!
Old 01-27-2015, 06:38 PM
Damon in Pittsburgh
Rennlist Member

Well Blue311 it looks like its going to the right side of the country i guess : ) .....as i write this in the middle of the snow storm....gent from L.A. has made deal in principle. I have 3 folks behind if it dosent work out and i will update....thank you all. on to the next porsche!!!!!!!! : )
Old 01-28-2015, 02:36 PM
ZX9RCAM
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Just now seeing this, finally something other than black/black, lol, beautiful.......
Old 01-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Rob Blumel
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me know if it doesn't work out. I'm very interested and will be in Seven Springs this weekend and would like to see it.

Rob
Alexandria, VA
Old 01-28-2015, 06:58 PM
Damon in Pittsburgh
Rennlist Member

Hey Rob - enjoy Seven i hope the conditions are good! Do you go over to snowshoe ever? I have deposit on car and just waiting for logistics so i think the car is sold!

Quick Reply: 2006 911 S Cabrio Lapis Blue - Natural Brown Full Leather - Chrono, Hard Top