Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

BLU82 (3713 original miles) LIKE NEW IN EVERY WAY

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 04:33 PM
pcar928fan
Nordschleife Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default BLU82 (3713 original miles) LIKE NEW IN EVERY WAY

Year: 1982
Make: Porsche
Model: 928
Cont. Porsche Models: 928 (all)
Mileage (numbers only please): 3713
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Arrow Blue
Price (no $ sign please): $65000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Cassette

This is the 3rd lowest known mileage 928 in the US currently. It is a Competition Package car so while it still has the 4.5L engine from the OB 928 it has the spoilers of the S cars. It has the 3 speed automatic transmission.

This car was bought new in WA and I am the 2nd owner. The car has been in my climate controlled garage for the last 3.5 years and has been a JOY to own! It wins every show it goes to with ease and would be the center piece of virtually any car collection.

Everything works on the car, even the A/C blows cold. It comes with the original wheels with their P7 tires that are no longer round and are dry rotted but hold air and are great for shows as well as a matching set of wheels (also in excellent condition) with new rubber so you could actually drive the car around (if you dare!) The car showed up at my door with 3534 miles so I have added just shy of 200 miles during my ownership.

The selling dealer installed the absolute top of the line Concord stereo and a full compliment of new speakers and amps back in '82 as well as a top of the line UNGO BOX theft protection system. It all still works and is still amazing to this day.

Every single mile that this car has been driven has been documented. It has been featured in Excellence magazine as well as used in ads (Hagerty) and in several calendars (High Heels & Hot Wheels) and DVD's (928 EVOLUTION). This is an AMAZING CAR and is like new in EVERY WAY! I love it! I don't want to sell it, but all I want to do is drive it and I know that would ruin the value and prestige of this car.

Search for "OB Barn Find" in the 928 section of Rennlist and you can follow this car from the time it popped up till today!

SERIOUS inquiries only please and I am happy to share more pics and info as needed. Thank you for your consideration!
Attached Images     
Old 02-02-2012, 01:20 AM
porsche431
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 82 928 for sale

I love the color and miles, could you please email me your # jcrowne@pi.arcoxmail.com and my # 479.751.7500 and please send addit pics if not too much troble, look forward to talking with you and hopefully buying our car, kind regards james crowne
Old 02-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Nicole
Cottage Industry Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 150 Likes on 81 Posts

I have seen and sat in this car. It is like a perfect time capsule. It would be hard to find another one of this vintage in this condition.

Quick Reply: BLU82 (3713 original miles) LIKE NEW IN EVERY WAY