Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

memorial day LRP race.... details?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 08:14 PM
MJR911
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default memorial day LRP race.... details?

I was looking to spectate at the memorial day race at Lime Rock, the pro miatas are a hoot! But I saw the weekend also has a "memorial Porsche race." Maybe I can race too.... anyone know the details or where I can register? I know its not PCA.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Alan G.
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default CVR Sponsering

Go to the CVR website for details. There are going to be two (un-muffled) Porsche Classes. You will need a PCA licence and be a SCCA member. $200 for two practice/qualifying and a 20 lap feature. Since it would be $40 to get in that would be a $160 net. Leave it ti Lime Rock to charge $200 for about 90 minute track time (on their bumpy *** track) so they can sell tickets!

Last edited by Alan G.; 05-06-2005 at 08:35 PM. Reason: dumb
Old 05-06-2005, 08:59 PM
MJR911
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Alan, thank you! Exactly what i couldn't find. The scca sites are tough, I came across the race as i was looking for the pro miata stuff. I was there last year and the races are great... with the World Challenge not coming the same weekend there is now a SCCA regional, a double pro miata race and the Porsche race. I went from going as a spectator to trying to decide to run a miata or Porsche! Atleast we wouldn't have to remove the straight pipes, as the Glen race is the following weekend.

Anyone here running the Porsche race that weekend?

Quick Reply: memorial day LRP race.... details?