Suncoast: Hot New Macan Upgrades!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 02:01 PM
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 154 Likes on 83 Posts
Default Suncoast: Hot New Macan Upgrades!

The new Macan is still the hot item in the Porsche lineup and we've just received some OEM upgrades to make yours even hotter. Have a look through our Macan section and let us know if we can help. Happy Holidays!

Porsche Macan OEM Parts and Accessories

Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

Power Steering Plus Software

Whitewashed Oak Dash/Door Trim Kit

Sport Design Mirror Kit

Door Sills - Illuminated (Carbon)

Carbon Side Blades

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow our Project 718 Build Thread!

Stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter
Facebook

Old 12-15-2014, 04:04 PM
Drew138
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have a price on the OEM heated leather steering wheel? Considering to have it re-wrapped to be a little thicker but don't want to lose my current wheel while I'm waiting for the job to be competed.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:25 AM
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Drew138
Do you have a price on the OEM heated leather steering wheel? Considering to have it re-wrapped to be a little thicker but don't want to lose my current wheel while I'm waiting for the job to be competed.
What color is your interior? There isn't much stock yet because they're so new but list price on the OEM heated leather multi-function wheel is $1400+ we're priced several hundred dollars below that. It would just come down to color and availability.

Shoot us an email with your VIN and we can get you an exact price and availability.

Parts@SuncoastParts.com
Old 12-16-2014, 04:43 PM
Drew138
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My interior will be black. I don't have the car just yet so no VIN. I do however have the heated leather wheel. I had the wheel in my MB re-wrapped and made thicker with a better matching interior leather it is so much better. I find the wheel in the Macan to be a little too thin.

Please reply or just add to the site if/when you get inventory. I'll send VIN once I have it although I don't expect to have it for too many months. Just placed order last week.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:54 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Well, since the S is technically a turbo.......
Old 12-17-2014, 02:51 AM
dds02400
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

the sport mirror kit available now?
Old 12-17-2014, 10:50 AM
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Drew138
My interior will be black. I don't have the car just yet so no VIN. I do however have the heated leather wheel. I had the wheel in my MB re-wrapped and made thicker with a better matching interior leather it is so much better. I find the wheel in the Macan to be a little too thin.

Please reply or just add to the site if/when you get inventory. I'll send VIN once I have it although I don't expect to have it for too many months. Just placed order last week.
Right now Porsche just has stock of the Agate Grey heated wheel, but we can still place an order whenever you'd like per VIN when you get that.

Originally Posted by dds02400
the sport mirror kit available now?
There is plenty of stock in Germany for the sport mirror kits. They'll be special ordered so we expect a 2-4 week delivery time to our warehouse then shipping out to you.

Any other questions please let us know! Give us a call or shoot us an email, we're always happy to help.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:11 PM
1MORLAP
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is power steering plus an option that can be ordered from the factory? I am confused that I can not find it in the configuration. Also your description is a bit confusing. Can you tell us more about it?
Old 12-18-2014, 10:09 AM
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1MORLAP
Is power steering plus an option that can be ordered from the factory? I am confused that I can not find it in the configuration. Also your description is a bit confusing. Can you tell us more about it?
Power steering has gotten so quick and light these days so to make a simple lane change feel more direct the software firms up the steering but keeps it very light and easy during slow speed turns, such a U-turn or in a parking lot. This is option 1N3, however it only seems to be available on 991 and 981 models on the configurator under the Performance Options tab. We suggest consulting with your local dealer for more info on adding this option from the factory.

Here is a direct quote from Porsche:

"The steering system with its variable steering ratio is precise and direct. When traveling straightahead such as on a highway, the ratio is less direct with no loss of agility or feedback from the road. When the steering wheel is turned further, the steering ratio becomes more direct, allowing easier cornering and parking.

For even greater driving comfort, speed-sensitive Power steering Plus is available as an option. At high speeds, the firmer steering ratio enables precision steering manuevers; at low speeds, the ratio automatically adjusts to facilitate parking."
Old 12-22-2014, 11:16 AM
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Dress up your new Macan with some hot OEM upgrades. Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-26-2014, 10:17 AM
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We have extended our Holiday Sale, take advantage of these great offers!

Special Pricing Ends December 31st at noon (and while supplies last).

Suncoast Holiday Sale - CLICK HERE!

Quick Reply: Suncoast: Hot New Macan Upgrades!