Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Try this for a European Delivery...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 03:36 AM
MaximusNL
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Fantastic! The book is now also available in English/German:
Porsche Drive:15 Passes in 4 Days: Switzerland, Italy, Austria: Amazon.co.uk: Stefan Bogner, Jan Baedeker: 9783667102898: Books Porsche Drive:15 Passes in 4 Days: Switzerland, Italy, Austria: Amazon.co.uk: Stefan Bogner, Jan Baedeker: 9783667102898: Books
Old 03-20-2016, 11:34 AM
mb1
Rennlist Member

Received 197 Likes on 116 Posts

Through the magic of the Internet, I read your post yesterday, ordered the book on Amazon and it showed up on my doorstep less than 19 hours later. More of a reference book than a useable guide book. I was hoping to have something to bring on my trip next month, but it will be nice to browse through anyways. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 03-20-2016, 02:58 PM
TorqueChap
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by mb1
Through the magic of the Internet, I read your post yesterday, ordered the book on Amazon and it showed up on my doorstep less than 19 hours later. More of a reference book than a useable guide book. I was hoping to have something to bring on my trip next month, but it will be nice to browse through anyways. Thanks for the suggestion.
mb1, would love to hear about your experience next month.
Old 03-20-2016, 04:41 PM
MaximusNL
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mb1
Judging the reviews on the internet the book is more descriptive than that it is a guide. Thinking of ordering the book myself as well. Mainly since I've driven the Gotthard Pass which was an absolute top tip, especially when driving from Switzerland towards Italy.

Quick Reply: Try this for a European Delivery...