Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with Carrera Red interior...

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 12:02 AM
mambodoc
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful photo JayH...great to see the red sports buckets. I have black sports buckets now and really lov'em...the car I'm looking at has adaptive sports seats...not sure I'd want them after the buckets but we'll see. Anyone with adaptive sports seats experience?...Apart from the comfort..I dig the carbon fiber look...just the overall style...I find it is THE best looking interior seat. Most comments on my car end with ooohs and ahhhs when the seats are spotted.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 110 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Selo
I was too late in ordering to do anything "to sample," or so I was told, so I couldn't do the black carpets. Instead, I ordered more interior aluminum bits, silver seat belts, and silver stitching throughout.
Deviating carpeting in black on a 'Carrera Red' interior not difficult to get. If you could order deviating silver stitching, you could have easily ordered black carpeting! It is a simple number code that your dealer should have told you about at the time of your custom order!

I just took delivery of a custom order MY2012 Spyder in Aqua Blue Metallic with a Carrera Red interior. I ordered deviating carpeting in black. I have taken the time to explain the long process it took me to learn the options that are available to US customers from 'Porsche Exclusive'. Here is the link to my Rennlist 987 thread, where you will also find more photos of my Carrera Red interior. https://rennlist.com/forums/987-foru...tom-order.html

Since Spyder production ended in July, it will not help you with that model. But it might help some of you understand how 'Porsche Exclusive' works and how it could help with your future custom order 991 since the process will be similar on that model! z356 (at home in Carmel and getting ready for Rennsport IV)
Attached Images    
Old 10-12-2011, 02:14 AM
w00tPORSCHE
Drifting

Received 132 Likes on 61 Posts

I love Carrera red interior. The fact that it is natural leather is a big plus for people who keep cars for over 5 to 7 years as they do age well with natural patina. Unfortunately most pics distort the actual color. It has a cranberry red tinge to it not the color of bright Ed blood. Dashboard reflection can be an easy fix with polarized driving glasses. I really wish I had Carrera red interior.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 67 Posts

Beautiful, Z356!
Old 10-12-2011, 02:27 AM
boolala
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw a GTS today at the dealer in Carrera red. It's a bit much. Although the blue/red above looks really sharp. It would look even better with a 2 tone dash.

Quick Reply: Anyone with Carrera Red interior...