Sponsored by:

CDR 210 Yatour AUX bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 10:25 AM
hellme00
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy CDR 210 Yatour AUX bluetooth

Hello. My first post in this forum, but have used a lot off the info availble here earlier. I have a US import 996 with the becker CDR210 NO cd changer and no cable. I would like to connect it with the yatour AUX bluetooth adapter http://www.ycarlink.com/pd_10534_Yat...h-adapter-.htm

Well tried to connect, and it might work if I just could select anything else than FM, AM or CD. The adapter does charge my phone, so some kind of life it does have. Any ideas have to solve this?

I have read about connecting to the CDC cable and leave a CD in the changer and a lot of other ideas which does not help me here with my stand alone CDR210.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Paul Waterloo
Rennlist Member

Received 216 Likes on 139 Posts

I don't understand your post....have you installed this and plugged it into the CD portion of the radio? If so, you should hit the "S" button until it toggles to the CD changer, and then it will be set up to the Yatour. If it still doesn't work, I found this:

CD-Changer Type
Press the automatic switch to access "CDC - TYPE". You may
now choose between 6 or 10 Disc Changers. To choose, press
either multifunction key under the "" symbols. To store your
choice, press the multifunction key under "AS".

You might want to try and change the CD changer type. Manual can be found here:

http://pcarworkshop.com/images/7/7b/Becker_CDR-210.pdf
Old 04-05-2016, 11:02 AM
hellme00
2nd Gear

Hi Poul. Thank you for your answer. Sorry if my post is unclear. I have installed the adapter, plugged it to the cd changer input/output in the back of the radio. I can´t toggle it to CD changer since I do not have a cd changer and the car has never had a cd changer. But I will try your tip, pressing the automatic switch to acces "CDC TYPE" If I can figure out which is the automatic switch !?
Old 04-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Paul Waterloo
Rennlist Member

Received 216 Likes on 139 Posts

I imagine there is some way to "hard reset" the radio which will wake up the CD connection. I couldn't easily figure that out, but that's what most likely needs to be done.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:08 AM
wyovino
Rennlist Member

Received 610 Likes on 328 Posts

You just have to enable the "AUX" function. Do a search, it's easy but I don't remember the steps offhand.

Found it: Enable the aux which is done by pressing the TP button and holding it until you see "Becker" then you scroll through the options until you see AUX and switch it on.
Old 03-17-2017, 01:59 AM
Grant Esler
3rd Gear

hellme00, My 97 Boxster came equipped with a CDR-210 without CD changer as well. I bought a $9 plug-in AUX adapter and could not get it to work without the CD changer. Then did some homework on that and concluded that the CDR-210 does not have AUX capability. That AUX functionality is available on the CDR-220. My solution was to buy the Yatour YT-M06 Digital Music Changer that includes an AUX plug along with USB and SD inputs for about $70, delivered and installed this week. I'm very pleased with that solution.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:01 PM
babylonboots
Rennlist Member

Received 130 Likes on 79 Posts

Turn Radio ON.
Press and hold the TP button for about 8 seconds until Sub Menu is displayed.
Press the button located directly under AUX on the display to change the present setting from OFF to ON.
Turn radio OFF
Auxilliary Audio Input has now been activated.

Quick Reply: CDR 210 Yatour AUX bluetooth