Sponsored by:

24 incoming GT3s available!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Sarum87
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 24 incoming GT3s available!

Thought I'd pass this along. I was in LA on business today and stopped into Beverly Hills Porsche to see if they had any GT3s on the lot that I could look at. They did have a red one and it looked amazing. I got to talking to the sales rep and he showed me his inventory screen- 24 incoming GT3s in the next few months- none are sold. It's too late to build a car, these are all locked. If interested call Onnig Ekizian at (626) 557- 2472. A solid guy who knows his cars. No markup over MSRP. The largest dealer on the west coast
Old 12-03-2014, 08:43 PM
orthojoe
Nordschleife Master

Received 191 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarum87
Thought I'd pass this along. I was in LA on business today and stopped into Beverly Hills Porsche to see if they had any GT3s on the lot that I could look at. They did have a red one and it looked amazing. I got to talking to the sales rep and he showed me his inventory screen- 24 incoming GT3s in the next few months- none are sold. It's too late to build a car, these are all locked. If interested call Onnig Ekizian at (626) 557- 2472. A solid guy who knows his cars. No markup over MSRP. The largest dealer on the west coast
How does a dealer have 24 cars incoming with no names attached to them? What a shame that people couldn't spec them to their liking.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 989 Likes on 512 Posts

I think I have read about Beverly Hills on here.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:04 PM
sccchiii
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

We just had a thread last week about BHP having 17 available on the website but someone stated that they were told by BHP they were all pre-sold?
Old 12-03-2014, 09:20 PM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Received 309 Likes on 154 Posts

I guarantee...there is NO WAY that BH has 24 incoming cars. Maybe they were looking at a screen showing ALL incoming cars to all CA dealers??? Also, there is no person by that name working at BH Porsche (to my knowledge). Something fishy here....
Old 12-03-2014, 09:24 PM
sccchiii
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RUF RS
I guarantee...there is NO WAY that BH has 24 incoming cars. Maybe they were looking at a screen showing ALL incoming cars to all CA dealers??? Also, there is no person by that name working at BH Porsche (to my knowledge). Something fishy here....
Yes seems more like a teaser post by a salesrep
Old 12-03-2014, 09:52 PM
kneman1
Instructor

The red one you saw today was mine. They did a courtesy delivery for me from an east coast dealer. It is true they have 30 incoming ranging in color from dark blue metallic to yellow to red to black and metallic white. Going to pick mine up hopefully soon. Paperwork with out of state dealer and own financing took longer than expected.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:53 PM
kneman1
Instructor

Originally Posted by kneman1
The red one you saw today was mine. They did a courtesy delivery for me from an east coast dealer. It is true they have 20 incoming ranging in color from dark blue metallic to yellow to red to black and metallic white. Going to pick mine up hopefully soon. Paperwork with out of state dealer and own financing took longer than expected.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:53 PM
kneman1
Instructor

Sorry meant 20
Old 12-03-2014, 10:27 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by orthojoe
How does a dealer have 24 cars incoming with no names attached to them? What a shame that people couldn't spec them to their liking.
Maybe the premium over MSRP Beverly Hills wanted was too high and they ended up having to spec the builds themselves. When I called them earlier this year, they said they'd be happy to order a GT3 for me at 20k over sticker. Not sure what they are asking for on the 24 reportedly coming in, but in their local market they'd probably be able to move them all at a premium.

Originally Posted by RUF RS
Yep, it does seem hard to believe.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:43 PM
CodeRed
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a deposit on the rhodium silver w red dials there, so hands off!!
Old 12-03-2014, 10:50 PM
ZZinger
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

No way one dealer has 24 allocations in one swoop, I call BS
Old 12-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Glen Fagin
7th Gear

Default Bogus GT3 post

You are all correct, BHP does not have anywhere near 23 GT3's open and unsold! I am the fleet manager for BHP and we maybe have like 7 incoming cars (end of January/February) that are meant for our showroom floor! We would like to have several in stock for our local clientele to see touch and drive instead of all of them being sold ahead of time. If we are lucky enough to have an incoming car that matches what you are looking for AND you live in California I would be happy to talk with you further about securing one for yourself. Porsche USA frowns upon us selling these specialty cars outside of our market. Thank you and Happy Holidays to y'all
Old 12-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Sarum87
Instructor

guys it's not BS. due to the fact that they do such high volume they get big allotment of cars. I sat right at his desk and we went into the Porsche vehicle management system, checked on the gt3 box and ran the search. These are cars coming to the Beverly Hills dealership only. I agree it's too bad someone could have not have ordered them to their liking but so it goes. I know its hard to find a car these days and there have been guys posting in this forum asking for where they can find one. I thought this was great information to pass along. I have no interest here as I have a car on order from another dealership.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:40 PM
RossL
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<plot thickens>

The poster above you claims to work at BHP and says you information is incorrect

Quick Reply: 24 incoming GT3s available!