Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to Buy new Cayman (981) question..

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 05:41 AM
judo3434
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to Buy new Cayman (981) question..

Hello,

I will be purchasing a new cayman soon, ( i have owned two previous ones before) and now moving onto my third (yes i love the car alot)...

my question is, which dealer do you guys recommend here in Souther California?

I will absolutely not step foot in the Auto Gallery of Woodland hills, they are the THE worst dealership I have been a part off, and i will not get into details. (they sold me a car that had been in an accident, and miles reversed) my mistake also...

with that said, dont put that up as an option, even if your experience has been good. Im looking for something in LA, or near LA.... if you have had a great experience with the sales, service and etc of a certain dealership, id appreciate if you can share the info!!! and possibly even a salesman who can work with me, and or sales manager who can get me a good deal!

please let me know!!'

Arthur
Old 12-22-2013, 06:20 AM
Cuda911
Race Director

Received 461 Likes on 300 Posts

Hey Judo, it's frowned on to post multiple threads regarding the same topic. Anyway, as I stated in your other thread, go to Hoehn in Carlsbad and ask for Mark. He will treat you fairly and get you the best possible price.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:17 PM
tim martin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you could try Mike Medina at Rusnak Westlake village........nice guy, seems legit, but I have not purchased a car from him....
Old 12-22-2013, 04:36 PM
j lok
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

We bought a CPO 997.2 at Auto Gallery and worked with Mike Medina a year and half ago. He was really great and a genuine good guy. I heard that he has sinced moved to Rusnak. I recommend him as well.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:28 AM
Charlie C
Porsche Nut
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by j lok
We bought a CPO 997.2 at Auto Gallery and worked with Mike Medina a year and half ago. He was really great and a genuine good guy. I heard that he has sinced moved to Rusnak. I recommend him as well.
Walter's Porsche in Riverside. I bought my 2012 there.

Quick Reply: Looking to Buy new Cayman (981) question..