Notices
944 & 944S Forum 1982-1991

After all the years does your 944 get women!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 10:13 PM
stuart1976
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After all the years does your 944 get women!?

hey everyone im new to this forum..A couple of years back when i was 21 i got my hands on my first 1989 porsche 944..AHH i remember her now black with the linen interior..all i could remember was how many looks i got from the opposite sex..do you guys?gals still get looks when your with your 944??Im on my second 944 a Guards red with black interior and its like im 21 yrs old again..I want to hear some interesting stories..this fourm rocks!!
Old 02-20-2007, 10:22 PM
ATL944
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It gets some looks every now and then.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Mike951
Drifting

my 1978 VW bus gets more looks then my 924/951.. but thats just cause its friggen sweet.

-keith
Old 02-21-2007, 01:11 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 662 Likes on 515 Posts

You should see me when I drive it to lacrosse practices at my high school; entire conversations will stop as my sexy little car rumbles by.

I frequently get the looks from girls on corners/other cars, even when they're with their boyfriend since he ONLY drives a Honda. And the opinions of the car once I get the girls inside have all been pretty good. Clean interior, New seat upholstery, dash cover, etc gets good impressions and the HS-girls love going fast (which this car specializes in).

Good deal.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:53 AM
adrian_jaye
Drifting

not really......

but it helped

As the line in the film (Pulp fiction goes)

"Personality counts"
Old 02-21-2007, 10:02 PM
stuart1976
Track Day

LOL!!
Old 02-22-2007, 02:51 AM
pozican
Racer

My car makes honda owners girlfriends sell their boyfriends car
Old 02-22-2007, 03:55 AM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

The only attention my car has ever drawn was from police.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:38 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by pozican
My car makes honda owners girlfriends sell their boyfriends car
I often ask girls "have you ever seen the back seat of a Porsche?"

If they're interested, well let's just say we end up on the passenger seat.

Originally Posted by rberry951
The only attention my car has ever drawn was from police.
It's funny though, I've never gotten a speeding ticket in the 944, only in my Mazda..ftw.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:06 PM
VinsBalticBlueS2
Instructor

Well boys... Ok.. I may be middle aged, but I am extremely immature... so I 'feel' young... I have an '89 S2. I graduated High School that year. In 1989, this car would have added so much more play to my game I'm not sure I would properly appreciated that mojo. And I'm thinking that yes.. even in 2007 this car would go a very long way with the 18 to 23 year old crowd(self realization note: "does this make me a perverted old man for owning this car now")... HOWEVER.. I don't think it does much to impress beyond that age demographic. Of course there are anomolies.. the occasional CFM look.. But my ego likes to process that non-verbal communication as a cause/effect related to how Steve McQueen/Brad Pitt damn good looking I am. I mean fading hair and leathering skin is not that apparent from 20 feet away... right?

You wanna no what has pull in the age demographic of feminine entities that really matters? The 25 to 35.. that has been there/done that/dont wanna play games so CFM ladies??

Well first my disclaimer.. Been married 12 years, 3 kids, Smokin' hot wife.. super loyal.. still making each other laugh.. so I'm not a sleeze dirt bag on the make..

OK.. back to my lurid story... ha/ha! Last year I was in another city on a 'time away from the kids' vacation with my wife visiting some long time friends... My wife used to be a professional ballet dancer..My wife(Dani) has a friend who currently dances in a world renowned company.. through their friendship I've become great friends with her husband. Dudes a bit of a porsche nut himself.... doesn't know the difference between a cylinder head and the little 'favor' that his wife stopped doing for him the day they got married.. ;-)

Anyhow.. He has a Cayenne Turbo S, and a very insanely sweet black on black 993 twin turbo.. anyhoo.. after a nice dinner we were heading out to our cars chit chatting, planning our next step... thinking of hitting a night spot for drinks across town.. I'm rattling the keys to the Chey Malibu Hertz rental car.. We lock in on the plan and he tosses me the keys to his baby and says we'll meet you guys there... SAAAAAWWEEET!.. I don't know about you guys.. but I'm a poor farm boy that found a way to the 'big city'.... I AINT NEVER GOT ME NO CHANCE TO DRIVE ME A CAR LIKE THAT BEFORE... Yee HAWW...

Cut to the close here... sorry for my rambling.. I hit every stop light I possbly could when we were in traffic in the city.. It was a busy night... lot's of nice looking.. out on the town buffed and polished women looking to have fun.. I SWEAR THAT MY WIFE WAS INVISIBLE in that car...! She was actually getting pissed and a couple times rolled down the window to have a word with the nice ladies that she describes as '*****'.. go figure? ;-)

I'm not kidding... it was very surreal. It was not an 'is she really smiling at me?' thing.. it was a 'did she just say what I think she said?..' I could have been Jabba the Hut in that Twin Turbo and it would have made no difference.

Got to the spot.. gave back the keys... I had this deep urge to NOT let go of the keys as he reached out for them... ouch..

Then I spent the rest of the night kissing my wife feet just so I could assure a warm spot to sleep that night.. ! Well worth it really...
Old 02-22-2007, 09:32 PM
apierce918
Addic
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by VinsBalticBlueS2
Well boys... Ok.. I may be middle aged, but I am extremely immature... so I 'feel' young... I have an '89 S2. I graduated High School that year. In 1989, this car would have added so much more play to my game I'm not sure I would properly appreciated that mojo. And I'm thinking that yes.. even in 2007 this car would go a very long way with the 18 to 23 year old crowd(self realization note: "does this make me a perverted old man for owning this car now")... HOWEVER.. I don't think it does much to impress beyond that age demographic. Of course there are anomolies.. the occasional CFM look.. But my ego likes to process that non-verbal communication as a cause/effect related to how Steve McQueen/Brad Pitt damn good looking I am. I mean fading hair and leathering skin is not that apparent from 20 feet away... right?

You wanna no what has pull in the age demographic of feminine entities that really matters? The 25 to 35.. that has been there/done that/dont wanna play games so CFM ladies??

Well first my disclaimer.. Been married 12 years, 3 kids, Smokin' hot wife.. super loyal.. still making each other laugh.. so I'm not a sleeze dirt bag on the make..

OK.. back to my lurid story... ha/ha! Last year I was in another city on a 'time away from the kids' vacation with my wife visiting some long time friends... My wife used to be a professional ballet dancer..My wife(Dani) has a friend who currently dances in a world renowned company.. through their friendship I've become great friends with her husband. Dudes a bit of a porsche nut himself.... doesn't know the difference between a cylinder head and the little 'favor' that his wife stopped doing for him the day they got married.. ;-)

Anyhow.. He has a Cayenne Turbo S, and a very insanely sweet black on black 993 twin turbo.. anyhoo.. after a nice dinner we were heading out to our cars chit chatting, planning our next step... thinking of hitting a night spot for drinks across town.. I'm rattling the keys to the Chey Malibu Hertz rental car.. We lock in on the plan and he tosses me the keys to his baby and says we'll meet you guys there... SAAAAAWWEEET!.. I don't know about you guys.. but I'm a poor farm boy that found a way to the 'big city'.... I AINT NEVER GOT ME NO CHANCE TO DRIVE ME A CAR LIKE THAT BEFORE... Yee HAWW...

Cut to the close here... sorry for my rambling.. I hit every stop light I possbly could when we were in traffic in the city.. It was a busy night... lot's of nice looking.. out on the town buffed and polished women looking to have fun.. I SWEAR THAT MY WIFE WAS INVISIBLE in that car...! She was actually getting pissed and a couple times rolled down the window to have a word with the nice ladies that she describes as '*****'.. go figure? ;-)

I'm not kidding... it was very surreal. It was not an 'is she really smiling at me?' thing.. it was a 'did she just say what I think she said?..' I could have been Jabba the Hut in that Twin Turbo and it would have made no difference.

Got to the spot.. gave back the keys... I had this deep urge to NOT let go of the keys as he reached out for them... ouch..

Then I spent the rest of the night kissing my wife feet just so I could assure a warm spot to sleep that night.. ! Well worth it really...
best story i've read in awhile, nice
Old 02-22-2007, 11:19 PM
VinsBalticBlueS2
Instructor

Thanks WizKid... it was a fun night! I NEED to drive that Twin again!

For some context around me foray into 944-titude check out my orginal story on this 944/S2 board...

Titled.. 'A little story about my intro to Porsche ownership..'
Old 02-22-2007, 11:32 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by VinsBalticBlueS2
doesn't know the difference between a cylinder head and the little 'favor' that his wife stopped doing for him the day they got married.. ;-)
So far the 944 has gotten me favors almost every time.

But imagine you were this guy. You drive a 993TT...what wife?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Dan Shea
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Best i can ever manage is "nice car" plus road noggin is way better in a car with bench seats
Old 03-05-2007, 02:13 PM
pinetreeporsche
Advanced

Default sexy

My sexy black Cabrio has it good--the choice of two blond bitches. My pair of golden retrievers sleep in the garage often enough, and love cars, black, red, yellow, brown or white. And another batch of puppies are due at mid-summer (although the dad's a Goldie, too).

Quick Reply: After all the years does your 944 get women!?