Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH BROADFOOT RACING

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 07:44 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish you has as well.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:54 AM
ramius665
Rennlist Member

I blocked Albert on Facebook and suddenly my experience was much nicer! I do find it funny he threatens to sue his customers for defamation. Would very much like to see how that plays out.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:55 PM
Jaxeyesandears
4th Gear

Default Shady for sure

Originally Posted by miragezero
There isn't anything shady whatsoever about Broadfoot and he's on Facebook every day practically. They have a giant facility and have put racecars on Daytona within the past couple of months even. Albert's awesome and helps people troubleshoot for free sometimes even. I'm taking my car over there next week actually.
Now they work out of the home /garage
Old 07-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Jaxeyesandears
4th Gear

Default Shady for sure

Originally Posted by joseph mitro
eric - i've received the same message......."you should receive them by the end of the week." still nothing yet.

sam - you must have a personal relationship with them. do a search on rennlist and you'll see how many unsatisfied customers complain about broadfoot. i ordered a lightweight flywheel from them last fall. when, after numerous emails and 6 weeks of waiting, i finally demanded a refund.
Personal relationship, probably fake rave
Old 07-08-2019, 06:13 PM
CyCloNe!
Race Car

Received 121 Likes on 103 Posts

I used them a few years ago without any issues. Customer service was good and order arrived in a week. I believe it was in 2015 or so, ordered the GT2 flare kit.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:51 PM
fasteddie313
Pro

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Always pay with a credit card from a reputable bank and then just call them to reverse the transaction and tell them that you got scammed..
They have good purchase protection and you can reverse most any fiat currency transactions I know of anyway..
Paypal will do the same thing but if you pay with a card through paypal I think the ball lays in your court..
Old 09-25-2023, 02:28 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
If they built the parts after the order is received and not stock them 6 to 8 weeks is about right
Originally Posted by RIGAL
Hello All,
I'm French, and I am having a bad experience with Broadfoot-racing.
I ordered and paid 5 weeks ago,a widebody GT2 kit for 944 PORSHE .
I did not receive the kit yet !!
They do not reply to my mail to give me explanations !!
They do not call me back !!
Is there somebody to me give an advise to solve rapidly my different with them?
Thanks in advance
RIGAL henri
Beware of Albert Broadfoot and Kelli Crawford Broadfoot !!!! Below is what they did to me .

I communicated with Kelli Crawford Broadfoot in july of 2018 who is the wife of Albert Broadfoot who is the owner of Autosport of Florida (12655 Mt Pleasant Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32225) so I can ship my 1968 911S porsche to them to remove a running 3.0 fuel injected engine with its transmission that was in the car and then rebuilt the original engine and put it back with its transmission to the car. I paid half of the money to them after I shipped the car to them in 2018.
  1. Albert removed the 3.0 engine and its transmission at no time and sold them to someone else and never give me that money.
  2. Finally, 5 years later, I have to get the car ship back to me in June of 2023 in not running condition because the motor and the transmission was not installed in the car and not operated.
During that 5 years, 95% of the time, they don’t response to my emails or text messages to let me know the status of my car. They told me so many excuses and liars why it took so long to rebuilt the motor and to put it back in the car because Albert got Covid, Albert got Covid again, Albert having problem with his back, laying in the bed and can’t move around, Albert brother got a car accident and almost kill himself etc… and etc…but in the same time Albert and Kelli was on vacation on their vacation house and Albert was on face book posting all kind of posts.
  1. During that 5 years, my car was parked out side of his back yard. Unprotected from the sun. The dash board cracked many places, the exterior paint piled off several places, rusted everywhere especially the bottoms of the car. The interior smell rotten, door panels, seats, back seats, carpet etc…and so many dead insects that was inside of the car. We have to replaced all rubber brakes lines, all rubber gas lines, new gas tank, new 4 disk brakes, rebuilt all 4 brake calipers, replaced 4 tires, rebuilt carburetors (the carburetors were rebuilt when we shipped the car to them), work on the motor, the transmission and pretty much all mechanical parts that need to repair or replace and not include the interior and the exterior of the car. They pretty much destroyed my car !!!
  2. They have a very nice pictures of the shop on their website but the address that listed is the address of their house. The shop is in their garage and the car was parked outside of their back yard unprotected from the sun and I am sure there are other cars we’re parked there as well.
  3. What do you call these kind of people? Liar and liar and took my money and don’t do their job and also destroyed my car. I wonder how can they sleep at night or even enjoy their vacation when they did that to me and I am sure I am not the only one that they **** with !!!!!

Old 09-25-2023, 02:29 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Originally Posted by Rokket
I ordered a set of the fender flares from Broadfoot Racing on 10-17-2013...I Still do not have them as of 11-29-2013. Was promised them by 11-6-2013. THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONES!!! They did respond to one of my email about 3-weeks ago & told me I would have them in 3-days. This is the 45th day & I filed a complaint with PayPal to preserve my claim. I live less that 2-hours away from them so it is not like it takes a long time for freight....They are really starting to **** me off, as I have my car apart for painting and Broadfoot is incredibly unreliable.
Beware of Albert Broadfoot and Kelli Crawford Broadfoot !!!! Below is what they did to me .

I communicated with Kelli Crawford Broadfoot in july of 2018 who is the wife of Albert Broadfoot who is the owner of Autosport of Florida (12655 Mt Pleasant Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32225) so I can ship my 1968 911S porsche to them to remove a running 3.0 fuel injected engine with its transmission that was in the car and then rebuilt the original engine and put it back with its transmission to the car. I paid half of the money to them after I shipped the car to them in 2018.
  1. Albert removed the 3.0 engine and its transmission at no time and sold them to someone else and never give me that money.
  2. Finally, 5 years later, I have to get the car ship back to me in June of 2023 in not running condition because the motor and the transmission was not installed in the car and not operated.
During that 5 years, 95% of the time, they don’t response to my emails or text messages to let me know the status of my car. They told me so many excuses and liars why it took so long to rebuilt the motor and to put it back in the car because Albert got Covid, Albert got Covid again, Albert having problem with his back, laying in the bed and can’t move around, Albert brother got a car accident and almost kill himself etc… and etc…but in the same time Albert and Kelli was on vacation on their vacation house and Albert was on face book posting all kind of posts.
  1. During that 5 years, my car was parked out side of his back yard. Unprotected from the sun. The dash board cracked many places, the exterior paint piled off several places, rusted everywhere especially the bottoms of the car. The interior smell rotten, door panels, seats, back seats, carpet etc…and so many dead insects that was inside of the car. We have to replaced all rubber brakes lines, all rubber gas lines, new gas tank, new 4 disk brakes, rebuilt all 4 brake calipers, replaced 4 tires, rebuilt carburetors (the carburetors were rebuilt when we shipped the car to them), work on the motor, the transmission and pretty much all mechanical parts that need to repair or replace and not include the interior and the exterior of the car. They pretty much destroyed my car !!!
  2. They have a very nice pictures of the shop on their website but the address that listed is the address of their house. The shop is in their garage and the car was parked outside of their back yard unprotected from the sun and I am sure there are other cars we’re parked there as well.
  3. What do you call these kind of people? Liar and liar and took my money and don’t do their job and also destroyed my car. I wonder how can they sleep at night or even enjoy their vacation when they did that to me and I am sure I am not the only one that they **** with !!!!!

Old 09-25-2023, 02:31 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Originally Posted by robinhood
Over 5, maybe 6 months of waiting for them to fill an order for their blue racing pullies that they advertise on EBAY. I was completely polite the entire time. The first 3 months they blamed it on moving the business. The next three months have been just like the first; they will not return a phone call, no matter what you say. The one time they did answer my call, they said they were back ordered and that they finally would be fabricated in a week. But this response came only after I left about 50 messages, three times in a row. Each time I filled up all the memory on the machine. Yes, even with all those messages, I stayed polite and did not make personal comments. These guys do not care about how they treat their customers. If they have this attitude toward a smaller purchase, as we all know, it will find itself into purchases of any size. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST DOING BUSINESS WITH BROADFOOT RACING ! ! ! Many emotions.

Old 09-25-2023, 02:35 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Originally Posted by Alpine951
I had the same problem and posted about them last month. I bought the cooling ducts on ebay. Paid and never received. I complained to Paypal. Keli there finanlly contacted me through email and said she had been sick for some time now. She told me she would refund me, which she did, and that the ducts were expected next week if I wanted them at a reduced price. I said sure. Havn't seen or heard from her. I told her about the unhappy customers here and directed her to read the posts. SHe was shocked and wanted me to post a reply for her. I sent it to the Moderators first for the OK and they never got back to me. I at least got my money back.

Old 09-25-2023, 02:36 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Default Horrible experience with Albert Broadfootthe Owner of Autosport of Florida

Originally Posted by Rokket
I ordered a set of the fender flares from Broadfoot Racing on 10-17-2013...I Still do not have them as of 11-29-2013. Was promised them by 11-6-2013. THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONES!!! They did respond to one of my email about 3-weeks ago & told me I would have them in 3-days. This is the 45th day & I filed a complaint with PayPal to preserve my claim. I live less that 2-hours away from them so it is not like it takes a long time for freight....They are really starting to **** me off, as I have my car apart for painting and Broadfoot is incredibly unreliable.

Old 09-25-2023, 06:09 PM
mwc951
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by CLDG
She's kinda hot.

Old 09-25-2023, 06:10 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Originally Posted by robinhood
Over 5, maybe 6 months of waiting for them to fill an order for their blue racing pullies that they advertise on EBAY. I was completely polite the entire time. The first 3 months they blamed it on moving the business. The next three months have been just like the first; they will not return a phone call, no matter what you say. The one time they did answer my call, they said they were back ordered and that they finally would be fabricated in a week. But this response came only after I left about 50 messages, three times in a row. Each time I filled up all the memory on the machine. Yes, even with all those messages, I stayed polite and did not make personal comments. These guys do not care about how they treat their customers. If they have this attitude toward a smaller purchase, as we all know, it will find itself into purchases of any size. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST DOING BUSINESS WITH BROADFOOT RACING ! ! ! Many emotions.

Old 09-25-2023, 06:11 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Originally Posted by ramius665
I blocked Albert on Facebook and suddenly my experience was much nicer! I do find it funny he threatens to sue his customers for defamation. Would very much like to see how that plays out.

Old 09-25-2023, 06:11 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Originally Posted by Jaxeyesandears
Now they work out of the home /garage

Quick Reply: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH BROADFOOT RACING