Wheel and Tire Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

7x15 phone dials worth?

Old 07-26-2003, 02:38 PM
interceptorgt944
User

Default 7x15 phone dials worth?

Hey have some 7Jx15 phone dials for sale, so I'm guessing there 7x15s right? Thery are in good to excellent condition, how much do you think I could get for these with tires, and the tires have around 50% tread left. I'm not sure if the 7x15s are the common ones or not. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2003, 07:50 PM
88BlueTSiQuest
User

Just as an idea. You may consider not selling them with the tires on them. The price differences in shipping them with the tires compared to w/o tires may make or break your chances of selling them. You can generally fedex something like rims for about $20-25 ea. but with tires that price could jump drastically due to weight and size.

I doubt you'd get more than $3-400 for them, unless they are rare, which is unlikely. Most people are more interested in Fuchs or something from a newer P-car.

Ebay will be your best bet, unless someone here wants/needs them.
Old 07-26-2003, 10:04 PM
interceptorgt944
User

Yea I had them posted for $250, and no one bid on them, I know phone dials are common until you get into the wider ones, and I think my 7s are in between. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2003, 08:12 AM
CT928
User

15X7 was the standard 944 size.
I had them on my 944 and they looked really crap. Made the whole car look old.
I would imagine that the only person who would by them would be a purist or orignality freak.
I would keep the wheels with the car because when you come to sell it the new owner might like to have them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: