Sponsored by:

Winter 2008, Get Your Snow Tire orders in Early! -

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 06:19 PM
brad@tirerack.com
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Winter 2008, Get Your Snow Tire orders in Early! -

Winter tires this year are in the tightest supply that we can remember. We are being shorted on many of our winter tire sizes; it happens every year, but it is worse this year than in previous years. Worldwide demand for snow tires is increasing and the manufactures can only produce so many. We have ordered all that we can, but expect shorter inbound quantities than we would like to see. Performance snow tires will be in particularly shorter supply than usual this year.
It will be critical to get snow tire orders in as early as possible this year in order to be assured the best chance of getting what you want. REMINDER: We don't bill you for your order until they ship, so it's a GREAT idea to get your name on the list. DON'T WAIT until November to order this year, it could be too late.

Search Early:

http://www.tirerack.com/winter/index.jsp

Please call me direct or PM me with questions and I will be sure to help you stay safe this winter.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:59 PM
brad@tirerack.com
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Case in point: I have just been informed that 235/35 19 Continental TS810 for 997 will not be coming in at all. We never even got our first shipment. They were never even produced.

That leaves just Pirelli 240 for stock 19" wheels this year.

Quick Reply: Winter 2008, Get Your Snow Tire orders in Early! -