FS: 17" HRE True Multi-Piece Wheels - Sweet Deal

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Under Pressure Performance
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 17" HRE True Multi-Piece Wheels - Sweet Deal

For Late offset 1987+

HRE True Multi-Piece 17" wheels - 10" rears, 9.5" fronts (as far as I can tell without dismounting the tires) Included: (4) very good condition Yokohama A-032R's (275/40/17's on all four corners) with very, very low miles (read as barely used tires, roughly 200 actual miles +/-) - These tires have not seen the track yet.

I am told that new, the wheels cost right around $800.00 each = $3,200.00 They are in very good overall condition with just a few minor superficial flaws. The wheels are true/straight. For the money, this wheel/tire package would make the ultimate track/street wheel/tire package.

The tires cost just shy of $930.00 from Tire Rack (including shipping) add another $40.00 +/- for mounting and balance = $970.00 - Again, these tires are virtually new with no track time whatsoever.

Roughly $4,200.00 worth of tires and wheels - First $2,200.00 takes the wheels and tires away!

Here are a couple of pictures...

This wheel/tire combo looks good on these cars. The wheels fill the tire wells real nice, and there's no rubbing to speak of. Ah, the beauty of a true "custom offset" wheel.

Interested parties please send a private message, or email me at: speedfreak@area951.com

Thanks in advance for the interest!

Quick Reply: FS: 17" HRE True Multi-Piece Wheels - Sweet Deal