Turkey Day special from OG Racing

Old 11-26-2004, 11:01 AM
OGRacing
Addict Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Turkey Day special from OG Racing

Season’s greetings Rennlist members,

OG Racing would like to offer an early tool box stuffer idea for the motor sports enthusiast in your life (this can include you!).

The Longacre Deluxe tire pressure gauge has a 2.5” glow in the dark face, a 17 “ hose , a high flow release button, and a swivel head chuck. Longacre’s suggested retail is $43.95, OG Racing is offering these for a limited time to Rennlist members for $35.78.

This group buy will begin at 10:00 A.M. Friday November 26 and will remain open until Monday December 6 at 6:00 P.M. EST. The first orders placed will be the first orders shipped. We will start shipping on or before December 15 so that everyone gets their gauge during the season of giving.

Shipping is $6.75 in the continental US. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii require air service at additional cost; let me know if you prefer 1 or 2 day service when you call. Unfortunately, we cannot accept international orders due to the time constraints of this group buy. If you wish to save shipping charges you may pick up your order at our facility in Sterling Virginia. Virginia state sales tax applies to orders picked up or shipped to Virginia.

Please call me (Tom Seymour x15) directly to participate in this group buy. If you have any questions prior to your purchase feel free to cal or e-mail me at your convenience.

Tom Seymour
tom@ogracing.com
800.934.9112 x15
info@ogracing.com

Sparco's Largest Distributor for 28 Years
PFC Distributor for 27 Years
Pagid, Alpinestars, MOMO, OMP, Hawk, Bell, Aim, G-Force, HJC,
HANS, Arai, Simpson, Brey Krause, Longacre, CoolShirt!
Supplying Track Junkies for 34 Years.

PCA Club Racing - National Sponsor Since 1998

A Veteran Owned Business

Check out our blog!

Search this Thread