Group Buy Interest: Wurth Paint Products

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 10:46 PM
ErichCS
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Group Buy Interest: Wurth Paint Products

Group Buy Interest: Wurth Paint Products

Hey Guys – The Subject line pretty much sums up the point of this post. Let me first explain why I’m doing this. I am about to begin refinishing a set of phone dials for my 924S. I searched the archives and learned a lot about the process, and my conclusion was that I would prefer to go with the well-known Wurth Silver Paint.

However, when I started to research and source the paints I was shocked at the price as well as the variability of the price between suppliers. So I contacted Wurth directly! I was amazed that they do offer their products directly to the public, and their prices are the best I’ve found. They are between 30-50% cheaper than all the places I have looked. The only catch, I would need to buy three or more cans. Although that would be fine with me, I thought maybe I should organize a group buy for anyone interested.

Here are their prices:

Silver Self Etching primer: $13.10/can
Silver Paint (1984 and Newer Color): $12.05/can
Clear Coat: $9.47/can

This post is to gauge interest in whether any listers are interested in buying along with me. People could obviously order as many or few of each product as they desired. There would be one order placed with Wurth and I would then distribute them. I can’t think of any easier way. I will have to ask Wurth if they can ship to multiple addresses, as that would save me lots of time!

I am posting this in many other forums here on Rennlist. However for ease of dealing with this please respond to the main thread HERE.

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=121558

Or you can email me directly as es002j@mail.rochester.edu. Please no PM’s please those boxes fill up very easily!

Thanks for reading!

Erich Schmidt
Old 03-22-2004, 02:43 PM
ErichCS
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If anyone is interested i have started a new thread on this.

Here: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=122317
Thanks!
Erich

Quick Reply: Group Buy Interest: Wurth Paint Products