Sponsored by:

We've got Fuchs!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2020, 12:46 AM
All Star Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation We've got Fuchs!

When you think of a 911 there's a wheel that always comes to mind, the famous 5 spoke Fuchsfelge wheel made by Otto Fuchs. “Fuchs” wheels as they have come to be known, were the OEM wheels manufactured for Porsche for early 911's which were manufactured in 14”, 15” and 16” inch. Otto Fuchs, in addition to recently reissuing the 15” and 16” in both finishes, also manufactures an aftermarket line for later model sizes of 17”, 18”, 19”. These wheels were only sold in Europe without any US based representation. That is until recent history. We're proud to announce that we are the exclusive dealer of Genuine Otto Fuchs wheels in North America! As for me, my name is Geghard or "G" for short, and I have the pleasure of working with the All Star Motorsport team to extend this wonderful opportunity to our Rennlist family.

All Star Motorsports was established in 1966 and is an auto customization shop specializing in high end cars and more specifically Porsches. We have been working with Otto Fuchs exclusively since 2012, and have the information you’ve been looking for regarding wheels, sizes, specs, and fitments. For anybody interested in learning more about the company and their products, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. As for the wheels, we carry all available sizes in every spec originally made by Otto Fuchs, along with hardware and center caps. Because of the popularity of the reissued sizes, we sometimes encounter backorders. You can always reach out to me on availability and ask for promo codes to take advantage of our special offers. I’m here to help you pick the right Fuchs wheels for your Porsche application.

We are located in Long Beach, California, and have wheels available for direct local pickup, dropship for dealers or we can ship them out directly to you. We also offer mounting and balancing and package deals for Fuchs wheels and the tires of your choice either mounted on your car or shipped directly to you. All wheels are sold without any hardware or center caps. We carry various center caps featuring either a Porsche crest or the Fuchs logo in metal or plastic and lightweight lugs and bolts.

Make sure to take a look at the photos of the various models we offer attached below or you may visit our website anytime atwww.fuchsfelgeusa.com

For any further information, just let me know in the comments below or send me a message! Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

_____

Geghard "G" Ohanian

All Star Motorsports

​​​​​

Old 08-06-2020, 03:47 PM
theEnd
Instructor

Received 168 Likes on 72 Posts

G - These look great. Does your 19" wheel work for a 718 Spyder / GT4? The stock wheels are 20", but I've heard that 19" wheels should work unless the car has PCCB (mine does not).

If they do work, what offsets would you recommend?
Old 08-10-2020, 12:16 PM
All Star Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by theEnd
G - These look great. Does your 19" wheel work for a 718 Spyder / GT4? The stock wheels are 20", but I've heard that 19" wheels should work unless the car has PCCB (mine does not).

If they do work, what offsets would you recommend?
Hey! So as for the GT4 the stock offsets are et61 front and et50 rear, the best option for you would be the 19x8.5 et56 Front and 19x11 et51 rear. However, for optical reasons 7 mm spacers are recommended only in combination with 235/35ZR19 Michelin Sport PS2 N2 for the fronts and 13 mm spacer required for the rear, only in combination with 295/30ZR19 Michelin Sport PS2N2. Modifications to the rear wheel arch may be required depending on setup.

If you have any other questions regarding fitment please let me know, I've personally seen the 19's on GT4's and it looks amazing! BTW if you want them shipped make sure to use promo code "renn4fuchs" to get free shipping for a limited time.

Last edited by All Star Motorsports; 08-10-2020 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Darkstar1
Rennlist Member

Received 227 Likes on 135 Posts

Do you have them for 2003 BoxsterS?

Quick Reply: We've got Fuchs!