Sponsored by:

Some help from you wheel expers in offsets

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 10:07 PM
camdon
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Some help from you wheel expers in offsets

Bought this 964 Turbo with the OZ wheels on it. Want to replace them. A friend of a friend said he had a set of Fikse wheels that would fit perfect. So I bought them without checking offsets and sizes. Well as you can see with no spacers this is what they look like. So I want to figure out what they fit so I can resell them to someone that can use them. I want to buy wheels that are the exact size/offset as the OZ wheels and sell these also. The Fikse wheels only have the numbers on the face of them. All others are the OZ wheels.Any help would be great.

Old 12-17-2017, 11:38 PM
FrenchToast
Three Wheelin'

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts

I don't know if in your pictures OZ has stamped the offset. Being that they are multipiece they may not have a stamped offset. I do see "10J x 18; H2 E48". It might mean the offset on that wheel is +48 mm but I would not bet on it.

In most cases, with the Fikses you can send the numbers that are stamped on the outside of each wheel to their customer service. Alan @ Fikse can usually help. I think he is a user here. Just search "Alan @ Fikse." Most wheels are in their records; if they are they can tell you the original specs. They would still be those specs if they haven't been rebuilt. I can't say for sure but they appear to be for an earlier widebody car, such as a G-model.

Great looking car, BTW! Enjoy.

I would suggest posting in the general 964 forum. They can surely tell you exactly the wheel specs you should seek.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:54 PM
camdon
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks FT

I appreciate it

Quick Reply: Some help from you wheel expers in offsets