Notices

Intro + Recs on auto detailer and clear bra in SOCAL

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 02:07 PM
First991
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Intro + Recs on auto detailer and clear bra in SOCAL

HI all, been lurking on the forums from time to time, but now recently picked up my dream 991S cabrio!

It's a CPO and in great shape overall. I can't wait to get the clear bra on, but it does have some swirls and water spots under a few coats of wax that the dealer put on. Does anyone have any recommendations on shops in Socal/LA that can get these out, so I can move on to a clear bra next?? Can't wait to and with you all!

Old 09-17-2016, 03:11 PM
PolishedDetail
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=First991;13610566]HI all, been lurking on the forums from time to time, but now recently picked up my dream 991S cabrio!

It's a CPO and in great shape overall. I can't wait to get the clear bra on, but it does have some swirls and water spots under a few coats of wax that the dealer put on. Does anyone have any recommendations on shops in Socal/LA that can get these out, so I can move on to a clear bra next?? Can't wait to and with you all!

Hey, Congrats on the 991!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Nic Shangle and I own Polished Detail in Signal Hill (Long Beach). We're a Rennlist Sponsor. We specialize in paint correction, Suntek PPF and Ceramic Pro coating. But, our true specialty is black vehicles. Rennlist members receive 15% off all our detail services.

You can check out our services list, pictures and videos of our work at www.polisheddetail.com or feel free to call me at 310-944-4456
Old 09-18-2016, 09:20 AM
TLC Auto Detail
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim at Adonis Detail is the guy to talk to. He does fantastic work, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.adonisdetail.com/
https://www.facebook.com/adonisdetail/
Old 09-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Leuz
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took my brand new GT4 (at that time) to Glistening Perfection, down in Costa Mesa. Very slick job: clear bra, CQuarz nano coating and window tint. Moe is a great guy to deal with too, and can accommodate you based on your schedule (I was coming down from NorCal).
He posts more on Planet-9 than here, look for GP posts there.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:29 PM
First991
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks everyone for your suggestions! I'll reach out and see what works best. I can't wait to get this done!
Nic, I sent you a PM.

Quick Reply: Intro + Recs on auto detailer and clear bra in SOCAL