Need Help from a Seattle Area Rennlist Member

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2014, 01:54 AM
jsrcdr
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help from a Seattle Area Rennlist Member

Hi Folks -

I'm considering purchasing a car located in Kirkland WA at the Rairdon Jeep dealership. The difficult thing is I live in SoCal and don't necessary trust the dealership to be completely forthright and unbiased. Consider me a realist. I've bought cars sight unseen but usually via private sales. I would really welcome the help of a fellow Rennlister. Just looking for someone to lay their eyes on the car for me. I'm willing to compensate you for your time.

If you're local to Kirkland or Bellevue and can spare a quick 15-30 minutes please drop me a PM or email at cdrjsr@gmail.com

Would like have it looked over on Friday or Saturday (12/26-12/27).

Thanks! John
Old 12-26-2014, 07:30 PM
quacktoduck
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

im in kirkland not sure if you still need help.

can you PM me the listing and i can take a look. also you should get a ppi not sure what car we are looking at.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:51 PM
uwsherm
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I work near the dealership, could take a look if you're still looking for help. Is this the yellow 987 on their website?

If you're looking for a PPI in the area, call Cantrell (basically directly across the freeway from that dealership) or Chris's German (15 minutes away).
Old 01-07-2015, 09:13 PM
rackhenry
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jsrcdr
Hi Folks -

I'm considering purchasing a car located in Kirkland WA at the Rairdon Jeep dealership. The difficult thing is I live in SoCal and don't necessary trust the dealership to be completely forthright and unbiased. Consider me a realist. I've bought cars sight unseen but usually via private sales. I would really welcome the help of a fellow Rennlister. Just looking for someone to lay their eyes on the car for me. I'm willing to compensate you for your time.

If you're local to Kirkland or Bellevue and can spare a quick 15-30 minutes please drop me a PM or email at cdrjsr@gmail.com

Would like have it looked over on Friday or Saturday (12/26-12/27).

Thanks! John

Yes am in the same situation as you, my recent experience has shown that private sellers are much more upfront than dealers...

Quick Reply: Need Help from a Seattle Area Rennlist Member