Notices

Info on Grand Prix Imports in Wilsonville, OR?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 06:34 PM
zose
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Info on Grand Prix Imports in Wilsonville, OR?

I posted this on the 996 forum as well, but being as this is the west coast forum, figured I'd put it here as well.

I'd first like to introduce myself, I'm Mike from Seattle, and I have been religiously reading this forum for the last three months. I am about to make the move from an Audi S4 into the 911 world. I will be my first porsche. This is also my first time posting here. I have found a car that looks nice online and its located in Oregon. I'm planning a trip out to take a look at the car, but first I wanted to see if anyone in the Pacific Northwest has had any dealings with this dealership. It's called Grand Prix Imports. I'm just trying to see if there are any overwhelmingly positive or negative things to be said.

Thanks in advace for any input and again thanks to all that contribute for the vast amount of knowledge that I have already picked up.

Mike
Old 05-17-2005, 03:16 PM
brandon@matrix
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GPI is a great group of guys. They are enthusiasts who know lots about the cars - and track their own all the time. Definitely good people to deal with.

Good luck with the new 911!

Take care,

Brandon Duppenthaler
Matrix Integrated, Inc.
4000 SW Macadam Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97238
503.443.1141 Phone
503.443.1142 Fax
888.249.0013 Orders
brandon@matrixintegrated.cc
www.matrixintegrated.cc

Quick Reply: Info on Grand Prix Imports in Wilsonville, OR?