Notices

Need to find a good dealership in Orange County and Los Angeles, CA Area

Old 02-24-2004, 01:48 PM
Mav
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to find a good dealership in Orange County and Los Angeles, CA Area

Hi All I need your help again. I need to find a good dealership who can take good care of both my 996C4s and Cayenne S and treat me like a Porsche car owner. I brought my Cayenne 2nd time in to a dealership located in Newport Beach for steering wheel vibration and Shimmy at highway speed and car pulling to the right. I did not feel I was treated well compare to my Audi and BMW dealers. In fact, the car was in for the same issues as the last time I brought my Cayenne in. I am a person usually take it and find another way around. So, now I am looking for your help to find a good dealership who can do a good job and treat me like a valuable customer. Thanks in advance,
Old 02-28-2004, 08:55 AM
Devia
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Try McKenna Porsche! Phone number is: 800-954-4269 or 562-868-3233

Their mechanics and parts departments have been stellar with me, and treated me as a Queen, with a 944 in need of a paint job!

Also, check your Cayenne S birthdate, as there has been a huge recall on the wiring harness!

- Julie

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need to find a good dealership in Orange County and Los Angeles, CA Area