Notices

Great detail company

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Joegolf
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great detail company

I just had my second car ceramic coated at 5-Star Auto Detailing in Orangevale, CA (north Sacramento).
The owner, Mike is a perfectionist and as honest as they come. One thing about Mike is on both jobs he threw in extras at no charge. I asked for exterior work only and he threw in interior cleaning and on exterior he ceramic coated all the windows.
5-Star is rated on Yelp with 17 reviews and they’re all 5-Star ratings.
Mike did a video of the process he used on my car but it’s not ready yet. But he did send me an exterior video of my car to show his work. I only use an iPhone so I’m not sure how this looks full screen. On the iPhone it’s difficult to see.
5-Star is at 9477 Greenback Lane east of Main Avenue. He’s at Suite 216 in the back right. His phone is (530) 391-4329.
i Just tried to upload the video but was rejected for being the wrong file type. Sorry.
Old 09-07-2022, 03:11 PM
pillerness
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joegolf
I just had my second car ceramic coated at 5-Star Auto Detailing in Orangevale, CA (north Sacramento).
The owner, Mike is a perfectionist and as honest as they come. One thing about Mike is on both jobs he threw in extras at no charge. I asked for exterior work only and he threw in interior cleaning and on exterior he ceramic coated all the windows.
5-Star is rated on Yelp with 17 reviews and they’re all 5-Star ratings.
Mike did a video of the process he used on my car but it’s not ready yet. But he did send me an exterior video of my car to show his work. I only use an iPhone so I’m not sure how this looks full screen. On the iPhone it’s difficult to see.
5-Star is at 9477 Greenback Lane east of Main Avenue. He’s at Suite 216 in the back right. His phone is (530) 391-4329.
i Just tried to upload the video but was rejected for being the wrong file type. Sorry.
That sounds great. Ceramic Coated really made my Tesla even more stunning. I got it from https://moroautospa.com/paint-protection-polish-folsom/
They provided me with great services. I really recommend them.

Quick Reply: Great detail company