Notices

What's missing?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 04:27 AM
BritRacer
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What's missing?

I would welcome feedback from Rennlist members as to the types of new motoring / motorsport events you would like to see in your region.

My company (Wildside Group) have recently opened an office in Las Vegas - our main office being based in the UK.

For our sins we organize such events as driving Formula 1's on GP circuits, tours to the major international motor races (Monaco GP, Le Mans etc), the European Cannonball Run, track days and many others.

What's missing on the west coast USA? What in your wildest dreams would you really love to do but have yet to find anybody adventurous/stupid(!) enough to make it happen?

I would love to hear your views!

Incidentally, one of our new ventures is www.track-star.net - we are organizing high-quality "European" style track days in the south west region (open pitlane, low numbers, maximum track time, full hospitality etc). We are kicking off in Las Vegas on Feb 8th 2004 (what better excuse for a visit to Sin City?) Any recommendations for other circuits in California / Utah / Arizona ?
Old 01-14-2004, 06:04 AM
Jonas Goldsmith
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

inexpensive track days.....

Quick Reply: What's missing?