Notices

Random Thread: Owners in/around El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Rocklin?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 06:02 PM
HardHitter
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Random Thread: Owners in/around El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Rocklin?

This is going to be a very random thread, so mods, feel free to remove if not appropriate.

Been born and raised in the Bay Area but considering moving into the Sacramento area as we look to start a family. Focusing on potentially El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay and Rocklin. Wife and I went to El Dorado Hills last weekend and visited a friend who moved from South San Jose to Serrano gated communities in El Dorado Hills. Beautiful community, get a lot for $800K as well as top of the line schooling, however, we drove around the area and although the Serrano community is beautiful, there doesn't seem much else around it.

Any Porsche owners who live in/around those areas and what your thoughts are?
Old 06-21-2018, 02:09 AM
Michael Avakian
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in Folsom. Great place to raise kids, active community, and good car culture. Honestly, each of the communities are a little different. Really depends on your life style.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:17 AM
vg247
Pro

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by HardHitter
This is going to be a very random thread, so mods, feel free to remove if not appropriate.

Been born and raised in the Bay Area but considering moving into the Sacramento area as we look to start a family. Focusing on potentially El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay and Rocklin. Wife and I went to El Dorado Hills last weekend and visited a friend who moved from South San Jose to Serrano gated communities in El Dorado Hills. Beautiful community, get a lot for $800K as well as top of the line schooling, however, we drove around the area and although the Serrano community is beautiful, there doesn't seem much else around it.

Any Porsche owners who live in/around those areas and what your thoughts are?
Contemplating relocating from the Bay Area to Eldorado Hills or Folsom for better quality of life,and most of all you’re getting a lot of new homes with good schools- i looked at the chaparral blackstone development community and its perfect inside and out

Keep in touch in when and where you’ll move, we might bc Porsche car enthusiast neighbors

Quick Reply: Random Thread: Owners in/around El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Rocklin?