Notices

PPF Prep & Install on ‘18 991.2 C4S

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 06:38 PM
wlscrib
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPF Prep & Install on ‘18 991.2 C4S

I took my night blue C4S early yesterday morning from Indian Wells in the desert over to Costa Mesa to have Moe and his team at Glistening Perfection perform a full car paint protection film install topped with a nano coat for full effect. This car was delivered to me in December and I have been doing a good amount of research since on all the different options and scenarios available as many have posted before me. Having been driven for three months I decided to do a paint rejuvenation in order to seal an original condition paint under the film. I had basically decided on doing a full car install but still had many questions on technique, products, and quality. I was led to Moe by other professionals in the industry not from this immediate area. He made it very clear through thoughtful questioning that it is a very individualized decision making process. As this car will be driven in both Montana and the desert I was looking for a good amount of protection without sacrificing the overall aesthetic of the paint. I decided to go with the Suntek Ultra and a nano coating on top. The quality and care of the installation is of utmost importance so my concerns have been alleviated after much discussion with Moe and seeing his extremely advanced facilities (stage dedicated rooms with task specific led grid lighting installed). Moe is filled with knowledge and experience along with an incredible amount of pride for his work and craft. That said I can’t wait to see the results as prep started today.

I know a lot of fellow owners out there are wrangling with the same decisions so I asked Moe to post updates on this thread as the process moves forward and he kindly agreed. Here we go!

These are a few post delivery photos taken in December

Last edited by wlscrib; 03-16-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:56 PM
wlscrib
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread Moved

I have moved this thread to the 991 forum so check there for the updates!

Quick Reply: PPF Prep & Install on ‘18 991.2 C4S