Notices

Supercars by the Sea SoCal Car meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2022, 02:11 AM
Supercarbythesea
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Let me say it’s been an absolute BLAST hosting Supercars by the Sea for you since January of 2018. My kids have moved past the toddler phase and now they are ready to GO! I am looking forward to spending every minute with them as they now want to participate in sports / school / travel / weekend activities. I hope that at least one takes a liking to golf as that is my true passion beyond cars…fingers crossed!

It was an incredibly difficult decision to make but, I will step away from hosting and the event will be paused. I can’t possibly properly thank EVERYONE that has contributed from the Sponsors, Participants, Volunteers, Charitable Partners & Photographers that have donated their time and talent. If a company or car club is interested in acquiring the brand (IG, FB, .com, LLC, permit) and continuing the event, please DM. I wish you great health & safe driving. I will Sea you on the Road!

David @newportslsamg

Old 07-25-2022, 02:28 PM
cjcam930
Rennlist Member

Received 188 Likes on 80 Posts

Thank you for doing it! I figure most of us (me included) really don't grasp how much time and effort it takes to organize and host things like this. I only made it down a couple times as it's pretty far away for me, but had a good time!

Cheers,

Quick Reply: Supercars by the Sea SoCal Car meet