Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

May and June Tuning Extravaganza at TTFS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 08:18 AM
tuningtechfs
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All PMs replied.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:06 AM
dave5455
1st Gear

Default *Chronic Back Pains, *Colon Cancer,

Are you suffering from *Chronic Back Pains, *Colon Cancer, *Seizures, *Sleep Issues, *Cancer, *Heart Problems , *Migraine-Headache , *Lack of Apatite , *Anxiety , *Alzheimer, *Hypertension, *Sleep Apnea, *Rheumatoid, *Arthritis, *Diabetics, *Cataract etc, Relax and breath in, for your solution is here now, i got available good quality Medicated CBD Oils for Cancer, Medical marijuana concentrates and other good marijuana strains/Kush that have been tasted and approved for the treatments of the above mentioned illnesses.
All my plants are outdoor grown under direct sunlight, i do not use any chemical in the growing process if this plant, every thing about it is 100% natural.
I have worked with several researchers and big doctors in the field.I give prescription for my clients, even without a registered med card, you can still buy my products without a problem, i sell them at a very moderate price, delivery is 100% guaranteed.
I sell for both medical and recreational purpose, so if you are interested in trying out my quality services do not hesitate to contact me now via the contact details i will provide bellow.
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:: { bradwalker12@aol.com }

CONTACT PHONE NUMBER: : { +1(575) 343-3367 }
Old 08-14-2017, 11:29 AM
tuningtechfs
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by dave5455
Are you suffering from *Chronic Back Pains, *Colon Cancer, *Seizures, *Sleep Issues, *Cancer, *Heart Problems , *Migraine-Headache , *Lack of Apatite , *Anxiety , *Alzheimer, *Hypertension, *Sleep Apnea, *Rheumatoid, *Arthritis, *Diabetics, *Cataract etc, Relax and breath in, for your solution is here now, i got available good quality Medicated CBD Oils for Cancer, Medical marijuana concentrates and other good marijuana strains/Kush that have been tasted and approved for the treatments of the above mentioned illnesses.
All my plants are outdoor grown under direct sunlight, i do not use any chemical in the growing process if this plant, every thing about it is 100% natural.
I have worked with several researchers and big doctors in the field.I give prescription for my clients, even without a registered med card, you can still buy my products without a problem, i sell them at a very moderate price, delivery is 100% guaranteed.
I sell for both medical and recreational purpose, so if you are interested in trying out my quality services do not hesitate to contact me now via the contact details i will provide bellow.
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:: { bradwalker12@aol.com }

CONTACT PHONE NUMBER: : { +1(575) 343-3367 }

Can a moderator please delete the above comment in the thread. Not sure where this spam came from. Thanks!

Quick Reply: May and June Tuning Extravaganza at TTFS!!!