Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Verus Engineering Intro

Old 10-17-2018, 03:53 PM
Verus-Eric
Former Vendor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Verus Engineering Intro

I wanted to take a brief moment to introduce our small business to Rennlist. We look forward to producing functional aerodynamic components for various Porsche models in the years to come.

About Us:
We are a small group of engineers that started designing and manufacturing aerodynamic components 5 years ago. While we have the ability to do significantly more than just aerodynamic components, aerodynamics is what we excel at. Both Paul and I come from a Motorsports Engineering background and graduated from Purdue University where we competed in FSAE. After school we both went into the job market as design engineers for a supplier to IndyCar/NASCAR/IMSA/etc. Paul went on to work at an aftermarket company in Chicago while I stayed on as a sales engineer/design engineer for another few years.

What Makes Us Different?
We utilize engineering software such as computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA) to analyze and improve our components. We proudly utilize ANSYS, one of the best analysis software on the market, to run these computer simulations. Utilizing such simulation software, we are able to design and ultimately produce components that function better than if we were to not use analysis during the design stages of the components.

We are looking forward to designing some neat components for various Porsche chassis. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions below, if you have any.

Thanks,
Eric

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Verus Engineering Intro