Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stealth Hitches Dog Days of Summer Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 10:49 AM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Stealth Hitches Dog Days of Summer Sale!!!

Suprise!!

First 200 hitches ordered get $100 off! Head to our site now to claim the discount before it's gone!

https://stealthhitches.com/

Enjoy!
Stealth Hitches
Old 07-30-2018, 04:09 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Old 08-06-2018, 09:50 AM
richardbf
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 130 Posts

Silly question, forgive my ignorance. What is the difference between the stealth and active harness? I noticed in the instruction sets the active harness needs programming from a dealer. I made the mistake of not ordering tow package on my GTS macan and I have been considering using it to tow the GT3 recently.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:56 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by richardbf
Silly question, forgive my ignorance. What is the difference between the stealth and active harness? I noticed in the instruction sets the active harness needs programming from a dealer. I made the mistake of not ordering tow package on my GTS macan and I have been considering using it to tow the GT3 recently.
Not a silly question, no worries. For vehicles with electronic towing communication features, the active harness allows communication with the vehicle. Common features are trailer stability control, disabling back up sensors when a trailer is connected electrically, and rear camera zoom for trailer connection. The Stealth harness does not communicate with the vehicle.

The active harness is available for the Macan and we are working on making it available for the Cayenne as well.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:48 PM
richardbf
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 130 Posts

So I didn't order the tow package. If I purchased the active hardness could these features be programmed by the dealer or will I need to get the standard harness
Old 08-07-2018, 03:31 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by richardbf
So I didn't order the tow package. If I purchased the active hardness could these features be programmed by the dealer or will I need to get the standard harness
If you are choosing to tow, you would need to order the conversion package, which comes with the ball mount, safety chain anchors, and brackets needed for the tow package. You can choose between the standard harness conversion package and the active harness conversion package. The standard harness does not need programming, but if you choose the active harness, yes, the features must be programmed by the dealer. These are not listed on the website, so please give us a call at 678-714-3592 if you'd like to order.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:34 PM
rogerkamp8817
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does it allow towing up to 4400 lbs like the factory tow package?
Old 08-24-2018, 01:33 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rogerkamp8817
does it allow towing up to 4400 lbs like the factory tow package?
I apologize for the late response. The vehicle capacities with the Porsche Macan GTS trailer hitch are 5,300 pounds - gross trailer weight (GTW) & 500 pounds - tongue weight (TW). The vehicle capacities with the Porsche Macan, Macan S, and Turbo trailer hitch are 3,900 pounds - gross trailer weight (GTW) & 200 pounds - tongue weight (TW).

Quick Reply: Stealth Hitches Dog Days of Summer Sale!!!